New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,250 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  GW Admin 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Lillyiber

MLP, what’s your favorite place to visit in Webkinz World?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IndigoZap

Hi, Lily! Me? Hmm, probably Adventures Park or the Clubhouse. It used to be MyPage, but that’s not there anymore. :( No, I’m not going on vacation. *****THIS IS MLP ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. I AM NOT EMILYCUTEHEART I will join Rockerzkinz.

Lillyiber

EmilyCuteHeart, if the tree roleplay is in this roleplay, Rockerzkinz, tagged Rockerzkinz here it would be hard to find out if it’s this roleplay or that one. I made Rockerzkinz, but I did not put my username in it tho. My you can do it here because Rockerzkinz has no main topic

Hi, Lillyiber! Huh? Sorry, I’m not sure I understand. The tree roleplay is a separate roleplay, if that’s what you are asking. Sorry if I didn’t really answer!

Lillyiber

Yep

Lillyiber

MLP are you going on vacation?

Hey, guys! Just wanted to quickly say that I am apparently going out of town again… Today. That being said, I won’t be active for a few days. We should be back sometime Thursday, though I don’t know what time. I’ll miss you all!

ilovemoonie

Hey, CuteHeart! Aw, well thanks for letting us know! I’ll really miss ya, but I hope you have a great time wherever you’re going, and I look forward to seeing you again when you return! :) In the meantime, have a great day, and I’ll be excited to talk to you again on Thursday or Friday! ^-^ (Also, I had a lot of fun with you at the park on Saturday! It was so much fun continuing the evil tree roleplay XD )

TaffyKitty12

Hi, CuteHeart! Aw, I’m really gonna miss seeing you on here over these next few days, but I understand! I look forward to talking with ya later on in the week, and in the meantime, I hope you have fun, wherever you’re going! ^-^

Hello CuteHeart! Have a nice time on your trip and stay safe! <3

IndigoZap

We’ll miss ya!

Hi, CuteHeart! Aw, okay. I’ll miss ya.. I hope you have a nice time doing whatever you’re doing out of town though! Stay safe!

Oh, and by the way, CuteHeart.. I keep forgetting to tell you this, but I decided which characters I’ll use for that tree roleplay! (Sorry, I just can’t really find where tha old post is, so I fogured I’d Just tell you here). I think I’ll use Candy, my female jellybean pup, and Tanner, my signature snow leopard, if that’s alright!

Hey @Resonatingthunder, if you see this, I just wanted to ask if you were still up for an art request or not. I actually closed them Friday of last week, but since I remember you asking me to sign you up for one in advance, I’m totally up with doing one for you. However, I would need you to let me know this week, which character(s) you’d like me to draw, and some info on their appearances and such. (Also please let me know if you would like a specific background or not) Thanks, and have a wonderful day! :) ~Lucky

IndigoZap

Resonating comments on Fan Videos, and occasionally on here.

Hello @LuckytheBeagle! Yes, please! I would love it if you could draw some of my characters. It would be amazing if you could do Blanca, my female Signature Arctic Fox, and Alberòn, my male Arctic Fox. Blanca holds herself in a dignified way, and has a small, ambiguous smile. She has a necklace with a tiny silver chain and a crystal snowflake charm. She’s white and really fluffy and
        has (usually half-closed) light blue eyes. Alberòn is Blanca’s 15-year-old son, and he looks similar to his mother but skinnier, and smaller. He is kind of nervous all the time (not super high-strung but not relaxed either). He doesn’t currently wear anything. I am not sure if you do anthropomorphic or 4 legged. Either way is fine with me, though! I don’t mind a white background (I know I get lazy with the BG and don’t draw it most of the time XD) You have a great day, too!

Comments are closed.