New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 7,993 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 3 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Hey, friends! :) (Sorry for posting above you, Taffy and MLP! >.< ) Ah, I know this probably isn’t a great time to post an update, considering I know lots of you are probably busy this week, but there were a couple of things I’ve been meaning to post about, so I figured I’d just go ahead and do it now before I forget…I hope no one minds! :/
      ~First, I just thought I’d let you all know that I finally decided on names for my new Sheepdog and Signature Bengal Cat! I think I got a bit carried away, though, ‘cause I decided to give them both first, middle, and last names :P For the Bengal Cat, I decided to stick with the name “Lincoln”, and his full name is going to be “Lincoln Jude Lockwood”. As for the Sheepdog, I ended up going with “Winfield”, (a name I didn’t know existed until I came across it in my history book last year XD ), and his full name is “Winfield Silas Herdman”. Ah, I apologize for not using any of y’all’s name suggestions, though! D: I feel bad…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

…because it seems like I ask for suggestions all the time, but rarely end up using them… :/ I really liked all the names you guys suggested, but I guess I just couldn’t help using the other names, once I thought of them. Anyway, believe it or not, Lincoln’s personality is actually coming along really well, and I even started writing a bio for him already, which I plan to post on here. Actually, I was thinking I might even have it ready to post next week or the week after, but I wanted to see what you guys thought…I know a lot of you are starting school up again and stuff, so if it’d be too much for me to post a bio that soon, I’d definitely understand! I don’t know if I’d even have it ready by then, anyway, but since next week might be the last week before I start school again, I just thought it might be a good time to post it. Just let me know what you think, though! If you want, I can certainly wait and post it the end of January, or even February :) …

ilovemoonie

… ~Speaking of pets and stuff, (and I’m sorry for posting this so soon after you posted about your new Basset Hound, Taffy! >.< ), but I actually ended up getting a new Webkinz this week! I feel bad getting one so soon after Christmas, but I had an Amazon gift card from Christmas, and I guess I just couldn’t resist using it to go towards a Webkinz that I wanted… :P So, I ended up getting the Small Signature Black Lab! I’ve wanted this pet for quite a long time, so I’m happy that I’ll have it, now! :) I don't know what I'm going to name him yet, but I'll most likely go with one of two ideas…the first idea is that he'd be friends with my Small Signature Golden Retriever, Kyle, and I'd possibly name him "Logan". The other idea is that I'd name him "Joe Chusso", and he'd be the brother of my regular Black Labrador, Anthony Chusso. (They’re both named, and sorta based, I guess, after the directors of several Marvel movies.) I originally wanted Joe to be a Silver Labrador, but since that pet's now skyrocketed in price…

ilovemoonie

…I’m considering using the Signature Black Lab instead. What do you guys think, though? Do you like one idea for the Black Lab better than the other? Either way, I’m sure I’ll figure it out eventually…The lab isn’t supposed to come until this weekend or early next week, anyway, (I might post about it when it comes, or just mention it next time I post an update), but I just thought I’d tell you guys! :)
            ~Oh, and most of you probably know this already, but I finally decided on an official Kinzsona for myself! :D Thanks so much for helping me choose one, everyone…I really had no ideas, so I certainly appreciate all your help! ^-^ Anyway, I decided that I’ll be a Signature Dutch Bunny with blue-gray eyes, since that’s my eye color. :) And @emiemiemiemiemi, if you see this, I think I finally decided on an outfit for “me”! I was thinking I’d maybe have black jeans, a long sleeve blue sweater, (the best way I can think to describe the shade of blue is that it’s just a bit brighter than the 10 Year Magic W Pup’s main color)…

ilovemoonie

…and if you wanted to do shoes, I guess I could have the black boots that I wear all the time… (They’re kinda like the ones your Kinzsona has, but they don’t have fur on them) Ah, I hope that’s not too similar to your Kinzsona’s outfit, though! D: I just picked it because it’s one of my favorite outfits to wear (well, in the winter), but if you’d rather I think of another outfit, I definitely can! Are you sure you’d still like to draw my Kinzsona, though? I mean, I’m certainly not trying to talk you out of it; I’d love it if you wanted to draw “me” XD I just don’t want you to feel committed to doing it if you’re too busy, or just would prefer not to.
              ~Lastly, I just wanted to say that I’m going to try to reply to some roleplays really soon! I realized that my break from school will be over soon, and I still haven’t gotten around to those roleplays, so I’m really going to try to work on them these next few weeks. I replied to Winterkinz’ this morning, (MLP, if you see this…

ilovemoonie

…I hope it’s okay that I replied!), and I’ll try to get to at least one more roleplay sometime this week. :)
              Oh, and this is unrelated, but TaffyKitty, if you see this, I was just wondering if it’d work for you to have a park chat this Sunday? I’m almost positive that I won’t be doing anything that day, so I’d love to have one, if you’re free then! :) If not, though, I’ll understand, too. Just let me know! (Also, I saw that you posted your character list for Avengekinz on the new page, and I’ll try to post mine really soon! Thanks for doing that!)
              Okay, that’s all! Yikes, I apologize for the length of this update! >.< I hope I'm not making it too hard on you guys to read/reply or anything… :/ This should hopefully be the only update I post for a couple of weeks, though, or at least one that's so long. Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a wonderful week! ^-^ Maybe I'll see some of you at the park chat on Saturday? :)
              (Also wow the moderators are fast today XD )

TaffyKitty12

(Hiya, ‘moonie– just wanted to let ya know that I’ve read your update, and will try to reply soon (hopefully tomorrow morning or afternoon)! ^u^ Gah, I’m so sorry that I didn’t respond earlier though! XP I’ve been really busy most of the day with schoolwork and stuff, so I haven’t had much WKN time :/ (I’ve honestly been kinda stressed out with all the assignments I’ve had to due to lately, ahah, and I already know that I’ll have to work over the weekend… >.<) Anyhoo, I should *hopefully* have my reply done sometime tomorrow (Thursday), and in the meantime, congrats on your new siggie! ^w^ )

ilovemoonie

(Hey, Taffy– thanks for letting me know! That’s fine, you can reply to my update whenever! :) No, no, it’s okay! I only posted my update yesterday afternoon, after all, so I didn’t really expect anyone to reply until today, at least. Aw man, I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having so much school to do… >.< I know that can be really stressful! D: I hope you'll be able to get all of your assignments done, and in the meantime, you certainly don't have to rush to reply to anything! I look forward to reading your response, once your able to post it, but you can take all the time you need! Thanks for reading my update in the first place! Aw, and thank you; I'm happy I could get him! ^-^ )

TaffyKitty12

(No problem! =) Unfortunately, though, I’m afraid I won’t get my response done until sometime this evening… XP I started typing it last night, and I thought I was going to have enough time this afternoon to finish it up, but my lunch break is almost already over, and I won’t be able to come back on WKN again until I’m totally done with the rest of my schoolwork (which won’t be until 4) >.< I'm really sorry! I feel bad making you wait so long like that :/ (It's alright! I mean, it is partially my fault for not doing much of anything during break, and slacking off the week before I took off :P I have at least 12 assignments on my plate right now (including a gargantuan presentation on a Shakespeare play) but I'm hoping I'll get the motivation to finish them all quickly '^^ I almost had a breakdown last night just thinking about it 0_0 Thanks for wishing me luck, though!) Again, I'm sorry to make you wait, but I'll try to work more on my response ASAP!…

TaffyKitty12

… I’ll definitely try to have it posted on here either tonight or tomorrow morning! (No matter what happens, I can at least promise that it’ll be ready before tomorrow afternoon) Of course! ^u^ As long as I’m around on here, I’ll always read and Roslyn to your updates! :) And you’re welcome! I’m sure! That signature black lab looks like such a cute pet ;D)

TaffyKitty12

Hallo, ilovemoonie! (Goodness, I am so sorry for the kind of late response! XP I would’ve replied to this the other day, but alas, schoolwork has really been a thorn in my side that past few days ahah =P (Oh no, it’s alright! :) I mean, heck, that little thing didn’t even take me 10 seconds to type up, so XD Besides, it’s not like it was that important, and it was pretty much one of those spur o’ the moment things anyway))
              Nah, it’s fine! Even though I’ve been busy, I definitely haven’t been too occupied to read an update! XD
              Ooh, thanks for letting us know what you named your new ‘kinz! I’ve been wondering what names you’d choose, hehe ;) I think “Lincoln” is a pretty awesome name for the bengal cat, and I love “Winfield” for your sheepdog! That one seems especially fitting, if you ask me! =] After all, sheepdogs are herders, right? And herders usually work in fields, don’t they? Now all Winfield needs is to be a persistent winner, and then he’ll totally live up to his name XD
              Gosh, I didn’t even know Winfield was a name, myself!…

TaffyKitty12

… Guess it’s one of those ol’ timey ones, eh? It’s cool that they both have full names, too! :D (“Winfield Silas Herdman” has a really good ring to it, I think ^u^ ) Naw, don’t feel bad– I don’t always use the names suggested to me, either! Once we come up with a name we really like, it can be hard not to go with it, ya know? I like the ones you picked, and I think you made the right choice! =)
              Wow, you already know enough about Lincoln to wrote a bio for him? :o Talk about quick, haha! How did ya do it? XD Either way, it sounds good to me, moonie! I haven’t seen a bio from ya for a while, so this’ll be a real treat! ^u^ I look forward to reading it, whether it’s next week or the following! =] Really, whatever works with you is fine by me! If you think next week works best, then do it then! I shouldn’t be posting anything big for awhile, so I can guarantee that your bio won’t be interfered with with any of my goofy posts XD (The only ‘big’…

TaffyKitty12

… I plan on eventually posting is another Pikachuesident’s Day story on the 1st. I was initially gonna do a bio this month for Stephen or Perry, but now that I think about it, I doubt I’ll even have the time to work on those until February. Probably better I wait, anyway; I posted my last few bios of 2018 at really bad times and I wanna avoid making that same mistake again heheh ‘^^ )
              Anyhoo, I promise I’ll read and reply to it once it’s up! I can’t wait to see what Lincoln is like, hahaha XD I’m sure he’ll be awesome (just like all your other characters)! Do you think you’ll ever use him on here? :) It would be cool if he was in a roleplay or story, sometime!
              Additionally, congratulations on your new signature! =D (No need to apologize, I don’t mind at all!) Aw, don’t feel bad, moonie! When there’s a Webkinz you really want, it’s hard to resist buying it! I can’t say I blame ya, as I’m sure I woulda done the exact same thing :)
              Anyhoo, the signature black lab seems like a really cool pet! :D…

TaffyKitty12

… I don’t have one myself, but it looks pretty cute from all the pictures I’ve seen! ^u^ It’s cool that he’ll be Kyle’s friend, too! Is the lab one you’ve wanted for awhile? Either way, it’s great that got it now! ;D You’ll have to let us know what the pet’s like, once it arrives! >^^< I'm curious to know how you like it!
              Hmm, I think both of those names are really good! I've always love the name "Logan" (I almost named my signature penguin that before deciding to make it a girl XD ), and I like the idea for Joe Chusso! :) Aw yeah, it does seem like that silver labrador is going up in price a lot… XP I don't get it, considering it was cheap a couple years ago (at least, it was cheap enough for my parents to get it for me for Christmas) Just curious, how much does it currently cost right now? I do think the signature black lab, though, could make a good Joe Chusso! =] After all, Anthony is a black labrador, so if you named this siggie "Joe", it might actually be a better match than the…

TaffyKitty12

[Aw man, I'm afraid I'll have to continue this when I take my lunch break later >.< I'm really sorry, moonie! D: I thought I'd have enough time to finish it this morning, but I woke up late (at least, late by my standards, heheh), and I already have to start schoolwork in a few minutes :/ However, I will certainly have it all finished later! Just in case I post the rest of my response after you checked WKN for the day, I wanted to quickly let ya know that Sunday at 2:00 should work for a park chat for me! =] Now, I do have a lot of schoolwork to do over the weekend, so I highly doubt I'll be able to attend this Saturday's chat, again XP (Besides the fact I have family coming over that day), but Sunday should be more free, as long as I get enough done the day before! I’m nearly positive it’ll work on my end (though I don’t know if I’ll be able to stay as long), but I’ll still send ya a package that day if I can come, just to verify ;) ]

TaffyKitty12

[I'm back to continue; sorry for the wait! (I also realized that I asked you if you wanted the signature black labrador for awhile, even though you already said that in your post. Whoops! I should've read that closer ahah)]
              … silver one!
              Hmm, that’s a tough question! I really do like both of your name ideas… although, I personally think “Logan” fits the pet a little better. I dunno, I guess I just think the pet looks more like a “Logan” than a “Joe”, if you know what I mean? But maybe I’m biased ’cause I like “Logan” XD However, all in all, he is your pet, so the ultimate decision is up to you! :) If you want a Joe Chusso more, go right ahead! With the silver lab being so expensive and stuff now, maybe your new siggie would be the best option?
              Either way, please let us know what you decided to name your new pet! ^w^ (Ooh, I’d love that! Like I said earlier, I am curious to know what you think of it ;D )
              Congrats again, and I hope you enjoy your new cutie once he arrives! =D …

TaffyKitty12

… It’s awesome that you figured out your Kinzsona, too! =] I’ll have to remember that in case I do a group drawing of everyone’s kinzsonas one day ^u^ I think the Dutch Bunny fits ya quite well!
              I also told emi this awhile back, but you guys are honestly so much more fashionable than me haha XD I’m working on a redraw of my Kinzsona (which I might send in this upcoming week?) and I already decided that she’s gonna have a t-shirt (probably with a sea turtle on it or something Disney) and black pants XD I’m too lazy to draw the shoes (besides the fact I never wear shoes inside the house anyway) and that’s basically how I dress every day in the spring, pfhahah
              Cool! It would be neat if you were able to reply to a roleplay before your break ends! >^^< Just curious, do you have an idea of which one you'll respond to next? :)
              (It's fine; you can respond to that whenever! ^w^ Speaking of which I am so sorry I haven't yet replied to your question…

TaffyKitty12

… regarding Avengekinz on the previous page XP I realize I haven’t yet responded to your reply on my update (and I also have to respond to your reply on my Christmas update too… I almost forgot about that, yipe!) but I’ll try to work on that soon! Like I said earlier, I’m pretty sure Sunday should work so maybe I can discuss that with you then, if I haven’t replied by that time?)
              ~In all, thanks for the update, moonie! I didn’t mind the length, and I’m actually glad that you decided to post this for us! :)
              (Ah, as I mentioned earlier, I’m afraid I won’t be able to attend this Saturday’s chat, either :s I have to take Tuesday off next week, and ’cause I already have a lot to catch up on, working on school stuff this week is pretty much inevitable :/ I’ll try to make it next time, though! If you attend tomorrow, I hope you still have fun with everyone!!)
              Have a nice day and a great weekend! :D Enjoy your new webbie!

ilovemoonie

(Hey, TaffyKitty! I dunno if this will moderate today, but if it does, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll try to reply back to your whole response to my update over the weekend! Thanks for taking the time to reply–I appreciate it! ^-^ Also, about Sunday, that sounds great! I’ll be sure to log onto Webkinz soon before 2:00 and heard to the park, then! :) The package thing sounds good, too; if I receive a package from you, I’ll expect to see you there, and if not, I’ll probably still wait for a little while, anyway, heheh, just in case. I’ll certainly miss seeing you at the Saturday chat tomorrow, but I hope to see you on Sunday, at least! ^-^ Anyway, I’ll try to reply back to the rest of this really soon!!)

Hi, moonie! Thanks for posting this update! I’ll try to reply to it soon, but it’ll probably end up being done over the weekend. I hope you don’t mind it being kinda late!

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! No problem; thanks for reading it! :) All right, that’s fine! I know you’re busy with company right now, and my update was super long, anyway, (I honestly don’t know how I made it six comments long o_o), so I totally understand if you can’t reply until the weekend! I don’t mind at all :) I look forward to reading your response whenever you have the time to type it up, and thanks for taking the time to let me know, in the meantime–I appreciate it! ^-^

Okay, I’m back! Thanks for understanding! =)
            Oh wow, first, middle, and last! XD I don’t know how you come up with this stuff. I can barely come up with first names. ;P Those are really cool names though. I think they suit the pets pretty well! It’s funny that they’re kinda random history people names too.. XD Ah, it’s okay that you didn’t use our suggestions. I do the same thing sometimes too. =P Hey, that’s cool! I’d be fine with you posting his bio whenever you’d like! I’ll read it either way.
            Whoa, congrats! No, yeah, I’d use my Amazon card if I had one too.. XD I don’t blame ya! That’s a really cute pet though. I’m sure you’ll love it! I have one, although unfortunately mine was washed when I bought it, so I don’t know how soft it ever was.. but I’m sure it’s soft just like all the other Signatures! Hmm, personally I think Logan and Kyle would be a really cute idea! I like the name Logan, and I just feel like the two labs would be a cute “duo.” ….

…. I assume by the time you read/reply to this, you’ll have the Black Lab. I hope you enjoy him! It’s a cute little thing. ^-^
              Yess! Kinzsona time!! XD Thanks for letting me know about your outfit! Oh my gosh yes, I do! I actually really enjoy drawing my friends’ sonas, so this is gonna be fun for me! Plus now that my family is no longer visiting, I’ll have much more time to draw. ^-^ Oh no, and your outfit is totally fine! I can always have my Kinz wear different clothes too. =) (I pretty much always wear blue or grey jeans and my black boots anymore, so that makes it easy lol) Maybe sometime I could even draw different outfits for myself? I do have a question though.. is your sweater just like a regular sweater with no design/pattern and a loose neck (kinda like the one on my Kinzsona) or does it have some knitted design on it, like a twisted cable, or have a high turtle neck thing? I just wanna be accurate. XD ….

…. Oh okay, that’d be awesome! I can’t wait to see a few roleplay replies! ^-^ I still have a few that I need to get to as well. =P I’ll try to work on mine soon, too!
              Ah well thanks for the update, moonie! Maybe I’ll start sketching out your kinzsona this week? =)

IndigoZap

Would You Rather Wednesday!!! Would You rather be stuck on Mars or on Jupiter? MARS!!!!!!1 THINK OF ALL THAT CHOCOLATE!!!! I’m on a lunch break, and I’m not used to this laptop, and I’ll try to reply to everyone after school!!!!!!

ilovemoonie

Thanks for posting Would You Rather Wednesday, MLP! Hmm, that’s tough…I guess I’d probably rather be stuck on Mars, though I really wouldn’t want to be stuck on either, heheh :P Mars is closer to earth, though, and I guess it seems a bit more hospitable, maybe? Pfft, that’s funny!! XD Perhaps Mars really is covered with Mars chocolate? :P If that’s the case, send me to Mars ASAP XD Also, that’s fine! You can take your time replying to everyone! Thanks for letting us know, though :)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, hi! Just wanted to quickly say that you *might* be seeing some SC stuff from me next week ^u^ (It may even include a special drawing for you all hehe)

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Ooh, thanks for letting us know! I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for some Share Center pictures from you next week! ;) It’d be awesome if you were able to send some in then…I always love seeing your drawings and photos, and it’s been awhile since you’ve last posted some new ones to the SC, if I remember correctly, so I’m very excited to see them! :D (Ooh, really?? That was kind of you to make a special drawing for all of us! ^-^ I wonder what it could be? I can’t wait to find out, haha XD )

Ohhh, sounds great, Taffy! =D I cant wait to see it!

WAIT! CAN YOU CALL ME PLEASE CAUSE I WANNA BE WITH YOUUUUUU! JK, Taffy- pegasus, moonie- alicorn, Lucky- pegasus, and MLP-pegasus. @emi and @CuteHeart, which one would you want to be? Alicorn(A pony with wings, a unicorn horn, and an earth pony talent), pegasus, unicorn, or an earth pony?

Are you doing a drawing? Hmm, well, I love wings… So, a pegasus?

TaffyKitty12

I look forward to seeing your drawing, MLP! :) What a cool and creative idea you had!

This is some sort of drawing I guess? I honestly have no idea what I’d want.. maybe a unicorn?

Hey guys! Tomorrow on Monday we’re starting school. So I won’t be on frequently as much as I was on Christmas break. I hope you all have had a swagalicious weekend and a new year! See ya later!!! *Jumps into the spoiled milk Taffy jumped into*

TaffyKitty12

Thanks for letting us know, MLP! I’ll miss your activity, but I certainly understand… school’s gotta come first, you know? I probably won’t be on as much, myself, since I started school back today, too :P I wish you the best of luck with it, though! Haha, thanks XD I hope you do, as well– have a great week! >^^< (Pfft, well, you can never go wrong jumping into a pool of spoiled milk, I suppose XD Clint and Loki should really clean that stuff up…)

ilovemoonie

Heya, MLP! Ah, thanks for letting us know! I’ll really miss seeing you on here as much, but I certainly understand, and I wish you the best of luck with your schoolwork! I hope you enjoyed your break, too! :) I’ll be on mine for a few more weeks, but I will have to start my schoolwork up again, pretty soon…I’m not looking forward to that, eheh :P Anyway, thanks, and same to you! I hope you had a great weekend, and that you’re having a wonderful New Year! How’s this year been going for you, so far? :) Talk to you soon, MLP! (Haha, that spoiled milk thing is really funny XD )

Comments are closed.