NEW W Shop Food Items!!!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives NEW W Shop Food Items!!!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  ilovefoxes951 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hello :D ! Here is where you can post ideas for new food for the W Shop!

Stealthstorm

Haha, I AM A VEGETARIAN too!!!!!!!! Maybe some chili could be added? Less meat-based food, I don’t want my cow to get offended! ;) :D ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Stealthstorm

Agreed with the veggie burger!!!! Also, Poppy Seed Muffins, Green Beans, Seltzer Water, Everlasting Jawbreaker, Bubblegum, Cheese Pizza, Tofu, Egg noodles, Veggie Rolls. :) ~*Hakuna Matata*~

chillylily

Thank you Ailuropoda :D for being the first person to reply to this forum! What’s your WW UN? I want to send you a gift for being the first to reply. And yes :D ! I want Veggie Burgers too because I’m vegetarian. There should also be Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Banana Nut Pancakes and Bacon.~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

chia

puotsine,patishnue,and plose.Sorry did not mean to confuse you but i am canadian so it is french food. You can probobly look it up tho.

Ailuropoda

Veggie Burger, Bean Sprouts, Green Tea, chocolate covered cherries :D

chillylily

I think these should be added to the W Shop: red grapes, blueberry pie, raviolis, blackberries, pistachios, mulberries, apple pie, craisins, vegetarian pizza, lemon, lime, and biscuits. What do you think should be added to the W Shop? :D ~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.