New Webkinz Pet Idea

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives New Webkinz Pet Idea

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bluestar3 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

katyloomeme

I think ganz should come out with a rescue dog as a webkinz. it would be like a mutt. they should also make it a plush so everyone can buy it, and not just estore. its psf should be dry dog food, and its psi should be a dog bed. Also, Some of the profits they make from the rescue dog should go to the ASPCA. they already have a cat mutt (Alley Cat), so why not a dog mutt? i believe it would make more people aware of rescue dogs and Ganz would be doing a good deed by donating a part of their profits. So, what do you guys think? . -katyloomeme

katyloomeme

good idea mkimango! that would be a good idea!

mikimango

Great idea! I would totally buy one! Its should also be like a signature pet too!

katyloomeme

thanks for the feedback, foxstar. i think your idea on the different animals is a good one too! like they could do endangered species and part of the profits for that could go to the WWF.

foxstar2000

thats a really good idea! its always nice to help out the animals i need. they could make it like an event and they could also make it a series of diffrent animals in need! and donate the money like you said!! Great idea!!

katyloomeme

for the PSF: the name of it should be Kibblez and Bits

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.