Offers for Crafty Fairy Cloak! Goldstar2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Offers for Crafty Fairy Cloak! Goldstar2

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  midnightmoon13 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jazzyunicorn

Hi Goldstar! Cool, I LOVE That Cloak…..I Don’t Think I Have Anything To Trade For It Though. :( Anyways, Good Luck With Your Trading!

laughable921

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-13 at 08:50 PM

I have it for trade, plmk if you want it and what your offers are :)

I have the Emerald Gemster, Do you need that?

Goldstar2

dogfish wrote on 2012-08-13 at 11:03 PM

Hey, goldstar, would you take 2,000 e-store points for the cloak? I gave my extra away and I’d love to get this one for Jazzy. PLMK DF/ Chloe

I like your offer, but Id like to wait a little to see other offers if thats ok with you? Thanks :)

dogfish

Hey, goldstar, would you take 2,000 e-store points for the cloak? I gave my extra away and I’d love to get this one for Jazzy. PLMK DF/ Chloe

Goldstar2

Jazzyunicorn wrote on 2012-08-13 at 10:53 PM

Hi Goldstar! Cool, I LOVE That Cloak…..I Don’t Think I Have Anything To Trade For It Though. :( Anyways, Good Luck With Your Trading!

Jazzy- if I get an extra I will be more than happy to give it to you! :D I’ll keep an eye out to get one! Also, thank you so much for the hula! Can’t thank you enough! Lol :D

Jazzyunicorn

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.