Oldest or rarest webkinz item you own…..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Oldest or rarest webkinz item you own…..

This topic contains 18 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  princesskei 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Just thought it would be fun to read some of oldest webkinz items that members feel they own. I havent thought much about it but some of mine are the corn husk doll, fuzzy slippers, full lion outfit, Frankenstein cap, mummy wrap, Christmas tree hat, old Halloween furniture etc. What are some of yours?

WZ Jeans. :D

pippa3090

the Colossal Movie Screen.

I have some good old items. I think my rarest one yet would be my wacky jeans. My other options are my blue and green lava lamp, frakenkinz hat, christmas tree hat, and a zangoz snowglobe.

Hmm what an interesting question! I guess my oldest would be clothing like Cat, Witch, Elf, etc. As for rarest, I guess that would be some of the promo PSI like the Pink Zebra Car, Moon Bear bed, Cosmic Bear Sofa, Snowy Summit Wolf PSI, Golden Dragon fireplace, etc. Neat idea for a forum. ;)

Narnian100

Well as far as old My webkinz year three trophie ,My poncho plushy,My Bunny TV,Green Racing jacket and helmet, My valuables list is HUGE so I will just say Almost all of the rare items besides aztec and Kooky scientist, And Millions of misc items dating back till 2008.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.