Oldest or rarest webkinz item you own…..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Oldest or rarest webkinz item you own…..

This topic contains 18 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  princesskei 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Just thought it would be fun to read some of oldest webkinz items that members feel they own. I havent thought much about it but some of mine are the corn husk doll, fuzzy slippers, full lion outfit, Frankenstein cap, mummy wrap, Christmas tree hat, old Halloween furniture etc. What are some of yours?

i have no clue how old my stuff is, but i know that i like my googly eyeglasses!

TheMayflower

I think the oldest I have would be the Halloween witch hat from ’05, but my favorites would definitely be my lava lamp collection. It took me a while but I finally have red, purple, green and blue all in a row. They’re so pretty and fun to watch! :)

abislu1

Yep!

Narnian100

Abislu1 you must really like that organ:) I am so glad we traded:D Oh and actually the rarest clothing I have is Charm tiara.

abislu1

I really dont have anything exept the signature icy Artic organ.Also I know this isnt valueble but can I offer the sappire lamp post PSI (pink dalmation PSI) for the corn husk doll?I understand if you say no,but my friend has been looking for it FOR EVER! Thank you for making this forum. ~Hawkclaw

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.