One Stop Kinz Shop.

Home Forums Pets – Archives One Stop Kinz Shop.

This topic contains 54 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Need a Name? Then tell me~ Type of pet, Gender, Personality.~~~ Need a Room? Then tell me~ Size of room, How many pets are in the room, What kind of room (bedroom, office, kitchen, ETC.), Favorite colors.~~~~ Need an Outfit? Then tell me~ What kind of pet, Gender, Style (cool, colorful, sparkly, ETC.), occasion, Favorite color.~~~~~ I hope I can help you!

@vidia6 ~ Alright, so try a sparkly pink bow, howlin’ hoody vest, distressed stretchy jeans, and Ruby slippers. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY about the wait!!

so again sorry about all the waits! i’ll try to be quicker! (: ~}{*bostonterriersrule*}{~

@sydnirella1
      So here are some tips~ So the pig is purple right? 1) Color-wise I would stick to pinks,blue,greens, and yellows (lighter/pastels 4 a spring look). 2) Use color combination that look nice ex.~ Yellow/blue green/blue blue/pink pink/yellow green/yellow. 3) use neutral colors (white/black/brown/tan/gray) with a bright POP of colors (neons) OR Softer colors (pastels) with brighter colors (neon)~~~~ Hope these help LMK what u come up with! looking forward to seeing what you make!

Sorry for the wait I’ve been busy lately. I’ll get to the outfits ASAP

vidia6

oh and its a girl dog :) my name is vidia61

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.