One Stop Kinz Shop.

Home Forums Pets – Archives One Stop Kinz Shop.

This topic contains 54 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Need a Name? Then tell me~ Type of pet, Gender, Personality.~~~ Need a Room? Then tell me~ Size of room, How many pets are in the room, What kind of room (bedroom, office, kitchen, ETC.), Favorite colors.~~~~ Need an Outfit? Then tell me~ What kind of pet, Gender, Style (cool, colorful, sparkly, ETC.), occasion, Favorite color.~~~~~ I hope I can help you!

sydnirella1

yeah I did and I came up with a really cute outfit!!!! thanks I am so happy

sydnirella1

thanks! so, for the starburst name instead of starburst maybe I could do heart burst ! tell me what you think!

sounds good! did you ever create an outfit with the tips i gave you? or did you need more advice on them?

So Here is My staff here~ Fashion~ Me and @Abislu1, ~Room Design~ @Designergirl101, Names~ @Redwolfgirl, ~~~These People Are awesome guys!~~~

sydnirella1

hi for the third time! I have a big job for you : ) I need you to do names for the sweetheart candy pup and the peace and love pup! both girls and I want the names to be cute names like cutiepie, Etc. anyways, thanks so much! I am thrilled with how you really think about names!

alright so 4 the sweetheart candy pup~ sweetie, sweetheart, (candy names like~) twix, skittles, starburst, Valentine, heart ~~~ for the peace& love pup~ peace grace faith hope honor(yes this can be a girls name) dove lily (symbols of peace). ~~~ hope you like these! if you want different ones just LMK

SHOUT OUT!!! To~ Everyone!! If you are not already doing the Hailey peek a newz, Do it! they have amazing prizes!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.