~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

This topic contains 498 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.
    </p>

spunkygirl

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-05-02 at 06:49 PM

Hi Jewels! I was wondering if you needed anything that I might have. I have a blue heartz retro dress and a gold dress, but I didn’t know if you liked kinzstyle or already had these. I’m glad that you got another forum going since the last one didn’t stay up. Nice to see you again!
      *spunky*

Oh, and I have a kinzvision plasma tv for trade. Do you need it?
      *spunky*

becksgirl

Hi Jewels! I’m very interested in your over the rainbow ride. I have the golden deluxe dragon fireplace of the moon bear bed to trade for it. Let me know if you are interested in my offer. Thanks! Please feel free to add becksgirl as well.

spunkygirl

Hi Jewels! I was wondering if you needed anything that I might have. I have a blue heartz retro dress and a gold dress, but I didn’t know if you liked kinzstyle or already had these. I’m glad that you got another forum going since the last one didn’t stay up. Nice to see you again!
      *spunky*

SnowFawn

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 10:17 AM

HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.

Hi Jewels! I have the Bamboo Chute Slide, Atomic Couch, Shamrockin’ swing and more for trade.

<3 SnowFawn <3

puppycujo

jamessoccer11 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 05:46 PM

puppycujo wrote on 2012-05-02 at 05:42 PM
      Hey jewels I’m very interested :)
      Promo:
      Atomic Couch
      Rainbow Fountain of Wow
      SIgnature:
      Sunny Savannah Oasis
      Jumbo Jungle Shower
      Sly Slide
      Majestic Dog Mansion
      Cool Cat String Swing *on hold maybe*
      Golden Glide Waterslide
      Cool PSI:
      Snowy Campsite
      VIP Booth
      Underpass Hideaway
      Cocoa Basket Bed
      Blueberry Bumper Car

What 4 the VIP Booth!!! I NEED IT SOOO BAD!!

If jewels does not need it, go ahead and offer. I like other cool psi, signature, estore, cool stuff

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.