~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

This topic contains 498 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.
    </p>

ferretfriend

MTT-
      I hope you (And Jewels) Don’t mind me asking, but is that a “General” trade list? Cause you have one of my wants and I might have one of yours. LMK! :)
      P.S. How Have you been doing? We never talk anymore!

trixie101

hi jewels!
      i sent the sly slide! you should be getting it soon. i just want to be sure, but you are offering the freaky forest perch and the nutty conveyer belt for the sly slide, right? thanks! have a great day!
      -trixie101

SnowFawn

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-21 at 01:57 PM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-21 at 01:03 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 10:40 PM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-20 at 10:25 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 09:43 AM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-19 at 08:21 PM
      Hiya Jewels! I left for a day, and I thought it wouldn’t be such a big deal. LOL! thanks for putting together all those lists, its really appreciated. :) I like your Snowy Mountain Peak, Suns embrace Bed, Nomad Tent, and possibly the Gourmet Cupcake Maker and Bamboo Chute Slide. I was wondering if you still have WZ Jeans, Amethyst bed and Diamond Piano. If not, that’s totally fine. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

Hi! I’m so glad your back, I thought perhaps you were gone for good. I still have most of the items you listed but not all. I would like to make you this offer ;
      Snowy Mountain Peak (promo)
      Amethyst Bed (E-store,birthstone)
      Bamboo Chute slide (Sig.,retired)
      Gourmet Cupcake Maker (E-store, Candykinz)
      PLMK if you like my offer and if you don’t what you would like to change(if I can) Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hiya Jewels! I must say, I don’t love the offer. I was wondering if you could do one of the previous offers you offered me, way back then, with a few changes. I could bring the forum back up, f oyu need me to. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

I’m sorry to hear that. I honestly don’t remember the offer I made you. If you do, please remind me. You know what I have, just tell me what you want cause I’m not very good at guessing! I’ll try again and if I still miss please just tell me precisely what you need O.K.?
      Snowy Mountain Peak
      Amethyst Bed
      Bamboo Chute slide
      Gourmet cupcake maker
      Sun Embrace Bed
      Diamond Piano
      PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Jewels, I don’t know how you say you’re not good at guessing, that was pretty much it! LOL! I don’t remember the full offer before, but I think that’s pretty close. I also have the VIP Booth on hold for you, so let me know if you still need it! I’m going to take your offer on that. :) Would you like to KP or meet in the Trading Room? Since there’s so many items involved, could we do both?
      LMK!
      <3 SnowFawn <3

HI Snowfawn. I need to be honest and tell you that I have been having mixed feelings about my offer to you. After you rejected my first offer and I hastily made the 2nd offer cause I was worried you would put it up for general trade I decided to look into the value of my items. It turns out that my Sun Embrace bed is of the same value as your bed! To trade that and and 2 Promos,2 sought after birthstone E-store, a retired Sig., a super rare clothing item and more just seems absolute nonsense! I really do want that bed but I can’t afford this. Thanks for offering it to me first, that was really nice but I will have to bow out. Sorry.
      JEWELS

Jwewels, To be honest didn’t really want the Sun’s Embrace bed in the first place. I don’t need WZ Jeans, I don’t think it was in the offer.. I thought we were doing Bamboo Chute Slide, Snowy Mountain Peak, Amethyst Bed and Diamond Piano? I could add the VIP Booth to that, if you’d like. :)

<3 SnowFawn <3

jewels250

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-05-21 at 02:38 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-05-21 at 02:32 PM

jamessoccer11 wrote on 2012-05-21 at 02:22 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-05-21 at 02:12 PM
      Hi!
      Jewels, You probably have one already, but I have a pair of googly eye glasses to trade you if you want them.
      Jamessoccer11, You were interested in my Webkinz day year 6 picture, but you never offered. Please offer something, I like sig., estore, and retired exclusives. I also like science and old deluxe clothing.
      *spunky*

Ohh ya sorry forgot what forme that was. Would you tack a Farm Tractor or Schnauzer Jalopy or Sally Cat Bubblehead toy. PLMK

Here are the values:
      picture: 15,000-20,000
      farm tractor: 10,000
      schnauzer jalopy: 4,000-6,000
      sally cat bobblehead: 4,000-6,000
      I’d take all three for the picture. Is that okay?
      *spunky*

Jewels, Oops! Sorry, do we have permission to negotiate on here?
      *spunky*

Yes Of course!!!

2mytinytots

Hi Jewels

Here’s my wish list

Wooden Trough Bathtub
      Haybale Sofa
      Fabled Fireplace
      Friendly Forest Window
      Nefertiti Outfit
      Spotted Tea Trolley
      Crimson Red Outfit
      Cat’s Meow Garden
      Sly Slide

Hope you can find something to trade. Just let me know what you decide. Thanks

MTT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.