Peppermint Plant?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Peppermint Plant?

This topic contains 9 voices and has 14 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Did anyone get peppermint plant on one of their accounts? I really liked that prize on the superwheel, however mine landed on the sleigh. I already have the sleigh from last year and from friends. However if anyone got the plant and wants the sleigh could we trade?-Atom

candy1616

I wanted it too!!!! But, i didn’t get it.

Atomton

That is sad. Maybe they will make it KP?-Atom

Atomton

Hi Lamb! I loved your present! I think I used every piece somewhere in my house. Can’t wait to invite you over so you can see! DF thanks for the rare items. I was trying to ask if the table I bought was rare. It better have been, I spent like 8,000 on that because I never find rare at all! LOL! Also I wanted to see if you got the special mirror from Parents Club. I couldn’t get 2, because it is one per account. Otherwise I wouldv’e sent you one-two. Merry Christmas! Oh Lamb, sorry I didn’t send another gift back. I don’t know what to gift that would be special anymore! LOL! Thanks also for your present JesusismyLord. I used the room exclusives too. Would you like to come over and see it? Merry Christmas-Atom

LambTyler

I’m glad you liked it Atom! And it’s ok you didn’t send anything back, I was more interested in sending to others this year than receiving myself. Lamb

cuddlyfur1

I got one. What does it do?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.