Peridot Room Design

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Peridot Room Design

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  madelinea1 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

madelinea1

Hello everybody! I would be more than happy to design your pet’s rooms. Just tell me what you want it to be, your budget, whether you are Deluxe or not, if it’s for a boy or girl (or both), and how big the room is. If you want to include any furniture or object in specific, just tell me. If you are not completely satisfied with your finished product, please let me know. If you like, I can fix it . I hope you enjoy!

madelinea1

I think you will all like some of the rooms I posted on the Share Center. I posted two bedrooms and one kitchen. The names of the rooms are The Blue and White Room, Cookie’s Bedroom, and Madeline’s Bedroom. Please look at them if you are interested!

madelinea1

Great idea! Thanks so much for all the tips! How did you get your business booming? This is my first forum and I think I’ll need some help. Can we be friends? My user name is madelinea1.

Sure, I’m boxcarchild! I think you will do fine, but I can help with any questions you may have. IDK, if you have ever seen my forums, Lovely Design that you will Love and Casually elegant design studio.

madelinea1

Does anyone need a room professionally done?

I think you need I better marketing tool, don’t think I am being rude but I do think maybe I could be of some help. First off, I would start out by explaining your service. Plain and simple. What I mean by this is you need a sample of your work. Let viewers know if you have any rooms at the share center, or any satisfied customers. But for the most part if your forum does not pick of business, maybe try it in different section, such as webkinz world. That way it will get more views. If you have any big questions let me know.

Very nice presentation, I don’t need a room but I have a couple of successful room design shop that were not at all at first so don’t worry, it takes time!

madelinea1

Good morning everybody and have a great day in Kinzville!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.