Pet Design Game :)

Home Forums Games – Archives Pet Design Game :)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  kinzklipfan 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

morningshine

if i could make a pet it would be a hyena!! it would be signature but it would look very realistic and very cute it would a dirty brown but the brown wouldn’t be to dark sorda like coffee cream mixed with milk and some dark brown splotches and dark brown on his snout i dont know ehat his psi would be or psf so id realy like that p.s my brother thought of this and he doesnt even like webkinz!!

~b bright mornongshine

Goldstar2

greenart8 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 11:20 PM

I want a pet made after my username! It would be a puppy, that’s green with paint splatters! (Green-Art)

Ooh, I love art! :) I’d definitely get that of it came out ;)

ferretfriend

Hi Gold. :) I’d make a signature wolverine, Signature giant otter, Signature ermine, a ‘Hotdoggy’ Or ‘Hotdiggetydog’. You know, a weiner dog that looks like a hot dog. LOL

Goldstar2

morningshine wrote on 2012-09-02 at 11:07 PM

if i could make a pet it would be a hyena!! it would be signature but it would look very realistic and very cute it would a dirty brown but the brown wouldn’t be to dark sorda like coffee cream mixed with milk and some dark brown splotches and dark brown on his snout i dont know ehat his psi would be or psf so id realy like that p.s my brother thought of this and he doesnt even like webkinz!!
      ~b bright mornongshine

That sounds awesome! :) I’d love to have a hyena :D

greenart8

I want a pet made after my username! It would be a puppy, that’s green with paint splatters! (Green-Art)

morningshine

~b bright mornongshine

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.