Pet Design Game :)

Home Forums Games – Archives Pet Design Game :)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  kinzklipfan 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

morningshine

if i could make a pet it would be a hyena!! it would be signature but it would look very realistic and very cute it would a dirty brown but the brown wouldn’t be to dark sorda like coffee cream mixed with milk and some dark brown splotches and dark brown on his snout i dont know ehat his psi would be or psf so id realy like that p.s my brother thought of this and he doesnt even like webkinz!!

~b bright mornongshine

greenart8

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-04 at 06:30 PM

Imwould make a Red Eared Slider turtle. That’s the one that I have :) They are adorable!
      Aguariakee

I totally agree! I love turtles, I have a painted turtle at home named Jackson.

AguariaKee

Imwould make a Red Eared Slider turtle. That’s the one that I have :) They are adorable!

Aguariakee

FuryGirl5

Maybe Ganz could make webkinz based on foods, like ferretfriend said, the hotdog dog, or other things like that. I don\’t know if my idea\’s good or not but it sounds interesting. :)

Fury

ferretfriend

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 11:36 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-03 at 10:57 PM
      Hi Gold. :) I’d make a signature wolverine, Signature giant otter, Signature ermine, a ‘Hotdoggy’ Or ‘Hotdiggetydog’. You know, a weiner dog that looks like a hot dog. LOL

I’m so greedy :D if they ever came out, I want ALL of them ferret :D Ecspecially the Hotdog one, I love hotdogs you know ;)

LOL. Yeah, well, I’m greedier, LOL because i want all the signatures cause (As you know) They’re all in the weasel family so my favorite animals, LOL

Goldstar2

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-03 at 10:57 PM

Hi Gold. :) I’d make a signature wolverine, Signature giant otter, Signature ermine, a ‘Hotdoggy’ Or ‘Hotdiggetydog’. You know, a weiner dog that looks like a hot dog. LOL

I’m so greedy :D if they ever came out, I want ALL of them ferret :D Ecspecially the Hotdog one, I love hotdogs you know ;)

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.