Pet Design Game :)

Home Forums Games – Archives Pet Design Game :)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  kinzklipfan 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

morningshine

if i could make a pet it would be a hyena!! it would be signature but it would look very realistic and very cute it would a dirty brown but the brown wouldn’t be to dark sorda like coffee cream mixed with milk and some dark brown splotches and dark brown on his snout i dont know ehat his psi would be or psf so id realy like that p.s my brother thought of this and he doesnt even like webkinz!!

~b bright mornongshine

Goldstar2

cece945 wrote on 2012-09-04 at 09:48 PM

Hiya heres my pet :) It would be the “Around the world pup” it would have have flags from around the world and the psi would be a giant globe that you can sit on top of and it spins around lol and the psf is cookie flags :) like??

Ooze, I like that idea :D I hope Ganz makes that!! :)

evileyes567

Ally6429 wrote on 2012-09-05 at 07:14 PM

Pet Name: Creamy Cat
      Looks: White with 2 brown paws (one in front, other in back) and 2 pink (same) Sprinkles and cherries decorate head.
      PSI:
      PSF:
      POTM Extra Items:
      I’ll continue later, I have to go!

LOVE it that’s a great idea. It’s (somewhat) natural!

AguariaKee

kbk100 wrote on 2012-09-05 at 07:06 PM

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-05 at 06:31 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-09-05 at 04:21 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:23 PM
      Ever wanted a pet that was YOUR design? :) Post it here! So, we can have fun reading each others new pet ideas and give ganz some ideas as well :D

i think there should be a rainbow retriever and a pearl pegasus and a ruby rattle snake!!! the psi for the pegasus should be a pearl paradise bed (: and for the rattle snake a ruby ratting river (: and for the rainbow retriever a giant rainbow slide (: PSF for the pegasus pearl pears PSF for the rattle snake ruby rattles PSF for the rainbow dog rainbow sky cake!!! any one like my idea?

Ooh, I’m not an owner, but I love the idea of the Rainbow retriever :D
      Aguariakee

AW THANKS!

Your welcome :)

Aguariakee

Ally6429

Pet Name: Creamy Cat
      Looks: White with 2 brown paws (one in front, other in back) and 2 pink (same) Sprinkles and cherries decorate head.
      PSI:
      PSF:
      POTM Extra Items:

I’ll continue later, I have to go!

kbk100

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-05 at 06:31 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-09-05 at 04:21 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:23 PM
      Ever wanted a pet that was YOUR design? :) Post it here! So, we can have fun reading each others new pet ideas and give ganz some ideas as well :D

i think there should be a rainbow retriever and a pearl pegasus and a ruby rattle snake!!! the psi for the pegasus should be a pearl paradise bed (: and for the rattle snake a ruby ratting river (: and for the rainbow retriever a giant rainbow slide (: PSF for the pegasus pearl pears PSF for the rattle snake ruby rattles PSF for the rainbow dog rainbow sky cake!!! any one like my idea?

Ooh, I’m not an owner, but I love the idea of the Rainbow retriever :D
      Aguariakee

AW THANKS!

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.