PIXIE DRESS UP FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PIXIE DRESS UP FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 68 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jakarta

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-09 at 05:23 PM

I Really Want The Pegasus Rainbow Couch For It But I Will Take A Cool PSI.

Hi bailey101010! I have horse show victory photos? Do you want that? That is my only PSI for trade but I have a list of more stuff if you want it. PLMK if you want that or I will make my list

Ja{<arta

poobearz

The racecar driver is not UNSOLVED like you keep saying. Anyone can make it, the recipes have already been posted so it’s not worth anything anymore sorry.

I like the muddy river psi and would trade a signature for it but I wouldn’t trade my couch. Sorry there really are only a few things I would trade it towards. They use to come up a lot in the trading room, then I would have traded it easier but I haven’t seen one come up since last year so unless I find a dream item I’m not trading mine.

ganzvideos

i want that heres my list
      bounce n burst trophy
      race car driver outfit UNSOLVED RECIPE
      sorry thats not enough but i think there pretty cool and if you give it to me i,ll give you both if you don,t you can pick which one my user is bvcvbbvcc

adama123

Tiger- Anything you are looking for for the bouncer? LMK!

Thanks DQ and Bailey! Sorry Bailey, I dont trade psi for clothing.

KK

bailey101010

POOBEARZ, I ALSO HAVE A SUPER EXCLUSIVE GIFT BOX, THE PSI ICEBURG ISLAND, THE PSI FROZEN TUNDRA TREADMILL, THE PSI ICE AGE ICEBOX, THE PSI POLAR PLAYPEN, THE PSI ICY OCEAN BATHTUB, THE PSI ICY FISHING HOLE FRIDGE, THE PSI FROSTY FIREPLACE, THE SNOWY LEDGE COUCH, THE PSI ARCTIC WINDOW, THE PSI NORTHERN NIGHTS BED, THE PSI PLASMA PEACE SIGN, AND THE CATCH THE LEPERCHAUN POT OF GOLD. WOULD YOU TRADE ANY OF THESE ITEMS FOR YOUR COUCH? LMKS BAILEY101010

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.