PIXIE DRESS UP FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PIXIE DRESS UP FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 68 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Jakarta

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-09 at 05:23 PM

I Really Want The Pegasus Rainbow Couch For It But I Will Take A Cool PSI.

Hi bailey101010! I have horse show victory photos? Do you want that? That is my only PSI for trade but I have a list of more stuff if you want it. PLMK if you want that or I will make my list

Ja{<arta

Stealthstorm

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-07-16 at 10:39 PM

hey Stealthstorm! i have some rare clothing!! i really want the pixie dress!! i have a TON of other deluxe clothes like the popstar dress, swan dress, the ices dress, fire dress, and a ton of others. i also have the brilliant bandit dress, the silver and gold dresses, and some retiered clothing like lion feet. i have other cool clothing but don’t know if i want to trade them….

Hey!!!! Um, do you have any cat or wacky? If not lion is good! :) But what other retired do you have? I need retired! Thanks!

bailey101010

hmmmm i will think about it. Actually meet me in the trading room now on light blue and i might trade. BAILEY101010

sorry but i don’t have either of those :( but i have a cool sig piano and giant gumball wardrobe

bailey101010

i have the dress and i want the golden glide waterslide and the bamboo chute slide. LMKS BAILEY101010

hey Stealthstorm! i have some rare clothing!! i really want the pixie dress!! i have a TON of other deluxe clothes like the popstar dress, swan dress, the ices dress, fire dress, and a ton of others. i also have the brilliant bandit dress, the silver and gold dresses, and some retiered clothing like lion feet. i have other cool clothing but don’t know if i want to trade them….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.