Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

1donnaw

I have been playing goobers atomic adventure since it started. I have almost completed all levels, but there a few that I just can’t seem to get 3 stars. I know I have played these for months on end and still no luck. Anybody know what I can do besides buying extra turns or powerups. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

48Becky

I agree! There are a few that I just cannot get any better than 2 stars. I finally gave up and paid my precious money to go on to level 4. Sometimes I just don’t play for a few weeks and then when I come back to it I can score much higher. Good Luck!

When I try to access the Wish Factory I get an error and it logs me out. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Elizabeh

The wish factory problem seems to be happening to lots of us! I saw a post from another player, who said they are working on it. I tried it on one of my acct.s today and it was fine, but have not tried on the others. May be fixed, now; keep trying! :)

PIPER65PH

Dear webkinz, Hey, webkinz! First of all, I just want to say that you are epic, I’ve been on webkinz since 2008 and it’s still the best website ever! But hey, there’s this super secret item: Feather light shoes. When will you release the recipe/put it in the kinzstyle outlet??? If you put it in the kinz style outlet, DO. NOT. MAKE. IT. DELUXE! Deluxe sucks for us non-deluxe people. It’s totally unfair! Imagine… shoes that enable you to fly, but OF COURSE they just HAVE to be deluxe (no fair!) Thanks from Claire!

SuperDog1

I’d say you ARE TOTALLY CORRECT!!!! Everything good goes to DELUXE! Vacation Island, At LEAST half the stuff in the W-Shop, Kinzstyle Shop, A WHOLE section in the Curio Shop,

Ellen1970

I really dislike it when Arte says there is a Rare Item coming at a certain time to the Curio Shop and then you find out it is only available in the Deluxe area!

Elizabeh

Wait, are you saying these shoes enable your pets to FLY? WHAT??

silvermist03

Hi. I don’t really know where to put this question, but I was wondering how many levels there are to the arcade game Tulip Troubles 2. Thanks.

PEBBLES1973

I looked it up on Google.com more than 24 levels

Elizabeh

I can’t find any info regarding the “party” that takes place in Coral Cove. How do you know at what times / days they take place? Is this a random event? I’ve only happened upon it a few times, but the room was crowded, as if others knew to be there. How do they know?! How do you know what the raffle prizes are, as well?

tnvols2014

There are parties every day at 1pm KT.

Elizabeh

Thanks! How did you discover that?!

Nineand9

Does anybody know how long silencing/banning lasts in the TR? I believe I’ve been silenced, because my chat doesn’t send out when I click send. I am not sure why, though, I would have been silenced.

Elizabeh

Sorry to hear that, nine. I’m afraid I don’t know either, and I don’t even know how you tell if you’re silenced or it is a glitch. I think they notify you if you are banned, and I thought they told you, even if it is just a silencing. Look around in the info sections on this site and maybe it will tell. Good luck.

Hhayes

You are definitely silenced. Usually they seem to last a day or an hour. I haven’t heard of someones lasting longer but I don’t know. Judging by when you commented you shouldn’t be silenced anymore :)

Comments are closed.