Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

browneyedcat

Daisy Doe should be mayor.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

I wanted Coawabelles mom but Daisy Doe at least has her own restaurant now :)

iloveGod12

A few of my favorite places in webkinz world are probably the clubhouse, arcade, tournament arena, and the webkinz stadium!!! Although I like all the others, these are probably my favorites. #lovewebkinz, #gamefan <3

Hhayes

That’s awesome! Have a great day!

mayzie

My question is what else can one do to win a trophy at the stadium. I keep getting letters telling me that my pet lost and I can improve the pets abilities by attending the academy. The pets I enter in the contests all have completed all classes and all have diplomas. I see some pets that keep winning over and over. Last night one trainer entered 2 pets and won 2nd and 3rd place in the same event. What else do you have to do to win a trophy?

pinkeez2002

@mayzie. Hello, I believe you can complete the classes more then once, maybe the people who beat you have completed their classes several times? if you cannot complete classes more then once (which would be awful because then you could only choose one prize and that would be it) then I do not know how, I hope this will help. Pinkeez2002 out!

bminemier1

Please help! I haven’t been able to play Goober’s Lab quick tournament in the tournament arena for a week now. When I check, it says that I have already entered the tournament when I haven’t even been able to play. I’ve never seen tournament results from the last time I played and now it seems like it’s just stuck saying that I’ve entered every tournament. I want to be able to play a quick tournament game of Goober’s Lab again! PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!!

style808

@Erin01832 you should contact ganz about it . maybe email them :)

Comments are closed.