Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Angel72star

I got a webkinz at the store but the code it came with Ms. Birdy said it is invaid. i tryed entering again and still said the same. What do I do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

make sure you are using correct capitals and numbers. And check it over after you type it. If it still does not work either forget about it or try contacting Ganz.

GaminGrandma

Not sure where to ask this but this seems most likely the place. I’m new to Webkinz and am a bit confused about the Zums. I get the picture thing but the Zum in the room that you make happy till he is in a party mood… well, I have done it a couple times, takes for ever! Instructions talk about other zums but I don’t see a way to get others nor do I see how to get other rooms. Clues please? Thank you in advance for any info. GaminGrandma

Hhayes

Hi! I’m not a zum expert but from my experience I agree it does take awhile for party mood. I beleive to get another room you have to buy another zum. And instructions saying other zums might mean the zum search thing on the opening page where either you can play with your zum or search for others once a day and get more money. Again I’m not a zum expert and most of the time I just ignore mine because he is bossy and pricey. But yeah hope this helps!

Ellen1970

Is anyone else having trouble with Wacky Bingo in Games? It keeps showing I have all ready played the game. And I did not! I have tried different Computers and different Servers in different states.

Hhayes

Yeah pretty much everyone is having issues with this. I assume webkinz is aware and working on it but it never hurts to email them and let them know. :)

edardstark

I there ever going to be another vacation spot available?? I miss Debbie Dragon.

Hhayes

Debbie Dragon was fun. I have no clue what webkinz has coming up. As far as I’m aware they are not bringing her back but I have not heard that she isn’t and I haven’t heard that she is. Maybe she is coming in webkinz x? I have no clue :)! I don’t think there will be another vacation spot but hey you never know. Hope I help! #Don’tStopBeleiving!

Gmaj2

Is anyone else having trouble playing Bingoz? Every day it says I have already had my turns for the day; I have not.

DoodleGirl09

I’m having that problem too! :,,,,,(

MEGWEBKINZ

I am too! Very weird. ~Hug a Pug~

Hhayes

If so many people are having this problem I bet webkinz is or will be aware very soon. If it doesn’t seem like they know then try emailing them! :D

Comments are closed.