Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

How do I get a charm tree display and woodland figures box display for my room? If I got the tree when I got my first charm, I don’t remember it. I’m sure I didn’t know what it was and must have sold it for kinzcash. Can I get another? If so, where?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dinkers10

I go on everyday to select my wish of the day. On Wednesday, I noticed I won the Wish of the Day for Tuesday. My webkinz dinosaur Spike was shown as well as my username, but I never received a letter saying that I won and I never got the prize. What should I do?

kitkat8765

Can someone please tell me how to get to “Bingoz?” I play it when it is in the “Daily Activities,” but I have not been able to find it otherwise. I’ve looked through the games in the Arcade but do not see it. Is it a daily game? Or a weekly game?

Place: Employment I would like to play the piano job on 2 of my accounts But It says I have do the Music questions in Quizzy. There are no Music Questions in Quizzy. So how an I play The Piano Job? Thank you for answering my question, catladyinpajamas

My favorite is probably Adventure Park. Love Adventure Park!

Hhayes

Adventure park is pretty awesome!

Comments are closed.