Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

BestMom

Where did the Runway Room go? I have a challenge to complete and I can’t because the room is not in the Clubhouse.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

It seems the clubhouse rooms cycle, so there is always different rooms every month or so? Not sure the times for switching, but it’s back now. :) (Sirach 6:32-33)

stormi101

The wshop will never load for me and its really frustrating. I’ve cleared my cache and it still doesn’t load. What else can I do?

I Love either kinzstyle shop or Persephone’s shop. I LOVE fashion so if you need help with picking out the perfect outfit come talk to me. : )

Hi can you help me with an outfit idea for a girl Pink and White Cat, using only non-deluxe kinzstyle outlet items? Thanks! :)

1a2s3d4

Why can we only buy 1 of Whatever PJ’s Special is! I would like to buy more, because I get the item for cheaper and I have lots of pets!

style808

agreed!

redgreen

I could answer that! Well sometimes PJ’s special is so cheap it is cheaper than the resale price so this made people buy hundreds of the Special Item. Than they went to sell all of them in the Wshop and getting thousands of Kinzcash… Hope this helped!

1a2s3d4

So I guess ganz doesn’t want us to cheat the system! That makes sense @redgreen

redgreen

Is Ganz planning on making any new games in the Wshop? besides new areas on goober’s lab cause I am just stuck on Area 3. I really hope you make new games cause I barely have any non-deluxe games to play

Comments are closed.