Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ojibwa

I hope I’m putting this in the right place. It’s hard to tell what categories things are in on this forum. My question is about the floating coins. I have a LOT of those stacks of coins, but when I drag one into my room, it freezes my whole game and I have to turn off my browser — I can’t even log out of Webkinz. Anybody else have this problem? Do you know how to fix it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FreeBird

Does anyone know how you can sell items from Kinsville Map..so like buildings or trees/etc?? There is a sell column thing on right – and when you delete something it goes in there – but don’t know how to sell it?

echo

I was wondering if the message you get when in park or clubhouse that asks…. Are you staying or leaving… is going to get fixed in the very soon future. Is this annoying to other webkinz players? I know the Ganz team has been working hard on other issues, but I hope this gets corrected soon.

What happened to Mazin’ Hamsters? Why does it not work anymore? Will it ever come back? I think it would be wonderful if Mazin’ Hamsters worked again. I wanted to get more hamsters, but then Mazin’ Hamsters quit working. I’m very disappointed.

Helenka

I purchased three items from webkinz news and did not receive them in my dockdid i do something wrongthank you for your time my acccount is hrmt thank you hrmt

Comments are closed.