Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

esmimi2001

It seems that the survey questions in Webkinz World are no longer rewarding the 50 kinz cash that is promised. A letter said that it happens instantly, but I have recorded my kinz cash before and after submitting my survey and nothing changes on any of my six accounts. This seems to have going on for some time now. Can you fix this Ganz/?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Jole1993

in the Kinzapedia I found a Crown Of Wonder Bed & A King’s Crown Trampoline, How / where can players get them?

ItsMeEm

I have a problem. I have been having problems inviting others to my house on here and I cant seem to understand why?! And is it normal to not have any color zones?

sally
        Key Master

The functionality for inviting friends over has not been added back since the switch to Webkinz X. It will be added eventually. There is currently only one color zone.

>•<

So I have a mission right now called “Taste Test!” and it requires that you get Chocolate Fool’s Gold from Rock the Boat on Vacation Island. I was able to play Rock the Boat once but then it told me that I had to be a Deluxe Member in order to play on Vacation Island. Is there a set number of times that you can go to Vacation Island? Also, the mission doesn’t say anything about needing a Deluxe membership to complete it so I don’t know if I am missing something or they just recently made Vacation Island only open to Deluxe members.

Comments are closed.