Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ELJUCO1964

I have been invited to several parties but do not know where to go.. There used to be a party room but not now.. Can you please help ??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rinoav

When a party starts, there is a tab in your house to click on to go to a friend’s party. I hope this helps! @ELJUCO1964

Pooba54

I have a question! I would like to know how I visit a friend in their webkinz? I was asked to visit a friend and have no idea how to visit them, if it is possible! Any help would be appreciated!

rinoav

I think that function was removed for the Webkinz X update in 2015, but the team will eventually bring it back. I hope this helps! @Pooba54

tarayvonne

Since there is no longer a My Page, is there anywhere we can access our account information such as how many pets we have on our account? Since one of my accounts has well over 300 pets on it, it wouldn’t be fun to have to go through them all and count them. If there isn’t, we really need that information somewhere in webkinz world. Please consider it, Ganz-thanks!

I think you need Quizzies on the bottom line of the menu. Do you do the calendar questions? The other part are questions for each age or grade. They have different subjects and different levels. There is also a daily question. And you get kinzcash for each question you answer. But I didn’t know that helped with the babysitting game. Good luck!!

Pooba54

Can anyone help me? I have been trying to get the babysitting job done, but I can’t! It says to answer 50 questions in kids discovery but no matter what I do can’t get the babysitting job finishes! Is the kids discovery somewhere different? Where is it exactly?

Comments are closed.