Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

MrHorsey14

I can’t get on the w shop! Why is this happening

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Does anyone know where to find the Treasure Hunt Clue – submission page for Crafty Critters?

esornyltiak

The webkinz stadium doesn’t let me enter any of the events. It says a competition is upcoming and when it’s supposed to start it doesn’t. Is anyone else having this problem?

calicomania

I adopted a Webkinz Pegasus but for some reason didn’t get the Horse of Course badge. Was this a glitch or does the Pegasus technically not count as a horse?

sunnypinksky

So I’m loving the free days of play. Today we got an extra 3 plays for fairy falls and it got me thinking about how you receive prizes. I have had a charm since fairy falls has come out and have not gotten any “bonus” prizes because I get the same charms over and over. Maybe more people would buy charms and play if you couldn’t get the same charm twice? Some webkinz prizes are notoriously difficult to get even if you play everyday. A good example is Zumwhere. My “parties” have never worked correctly when I visit my zums and honestly I used to play everyday and still haven’t gotten enough zummies for the chair I want and eventually gave up and won’t buy anymore zums. I love the medallions that are coming out and i’m glad that ganz is still dedicated to the game, but some places in webkinz world just feel abandoned and i’m sure lot of other new and old players alike feel the same way. Would an update for these features be impossible? I know the code has to be quite old.

Comments are closed.