Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pikachu7777

I have old extra spin coupons for the vacation wheel. I’m not deluxe so I can’t access it, and it can’t be traded or sold. Do I just have to hold on to them forever?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sawyer3609

my recess games of the treasure hunt and merry go round wheel have not been working. was able to complete all other recess activities on there though…it has been like this for a few weeks or months now I have not been able to complete recess on there.

What happened to the Airport room in the Clubhouse? I loved that room – it was so realistic and the gummy luggage treats were good too!

Elfinlike

Hi! I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, but I am will try. First, I LOVE Webkinz & have been playing for years! The newest ‘room’, Wooly Piglet, I don’t really understand what to do. It says to dig him out, but I am not sure how to do that! I click on every snowy item, but never get to dig him out – I either sled or ski down a hill or sit on a snow mound. Am I missing something? I would love an answer to this if possible please! Thank you so much & Happy Holidays!

The prize is on Webkinz news. A floaty clicky.

nextk7

I didn’t know that I needed to save my miracle tonic and I fed it to my pet and now I can’t finish the Doctor Quack challenge how am I supposed to complete it?

LabLover2014

Sometimes the tonic shows up on some of the prize wheels or they give one away in daily activies. They aren’t impossible to get, so just keep an eye out!

Elfinlike

hi! if you want to add me as a ‘friend’ i could send you some if that would help. my username is bigkidathart. i try to play almost every day.

Comments are closed.