Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I have a question about adding Webkinz Hosts as friends hoping someone can help me. How do I add Sophie, Daisy, Doug and Mr. Moo. And is it possible to add Debbie Dragon? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Snowlico

I know you can get Mr. Moo by getting ice cream from him when he is at the kinzville park, Daisy Doe is from the clubhouse when you get food from her at her diner, and Debbie Dragon isn’t possible to get anymore. (I know I used to have Debbie Dragon on my friend list but now she’s not. Probably got removed when she was made unavailable.) I can’t help with the other ones unfortunately. So I hope someone else can come along and answer those ones.

You can add Doug when you find him in the Clubhouse “Doug’s Collector Room” during a certain hour per day and click on him for the first time. There’s a friend request after you try trading a gem with him for a prize. ;-) At least I hope I’m remembering right, since I’ve added him.

aidcon18

does anyone know how to add friends when you get the message that you have 8 requests out you can not send out more?

golightly

Has anyone won the flooring or wallpaper from last month or this month on the wheel of wishes? 8 out of 10 times I get kinzcash and not once have I gotten flooring or wallpaper in the last 2 months. Actually, since I’ve been Deluxe (this past January), I don’t think I’ve ever won anything but wish tokens, kinzcash, or snack packs.

Does anyone know how often Webkinz Newz changes their Ganz World Moneyz inventory?

netge

I just wondered if anyone else got a candy cane last Christmas that you can’t do anything with and it stays in your dock permanently. I have tried all sorts of things like feeding it to my pet, hanging it on the wall, trying to put it in various containers, but it keeps saying I can’t do anything with it. I recall someone else saying they had one and was it magic, apparently not. I would welcome any suggestions as to what its purpose is.

Comments are closed.