Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 516 replies, has 272 voices, and was last updated by  jammershark 6 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

golightly

Has anyone won the flooring or wallpaper from last month or this month on the wheel of wishes? 8 out of 10 times I get kinzcash and not once have I gotten flooring or wallpaper in the last 2 months. Actually, since I’ve been Deluxe (this past January), I don’t think I’ve ever won anything but wish tokens, kinzcash, or snack packs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Does anyone know how often Webkinz Newz changes their Ganz World Moneyz inventory?

netge

I just wondered if anyone else got a candy cane last Christmas that you can’t do anything with and it stays in your dock permanently. I have tried all sorts of things like feeding it to my pet, hanging it on the wall, trying to put it in various containers, but it keeps saying I can’t do anything with it. I recall someone else saying they had one and was it magic, apparently not. I would welcome any suggestions as to what its purpose is.

pompom323

um, I do not know were else to ask this, but I saw a webkinz a webkinz that had a pretty orange ponytail that I really liked but could not find it any were. I think it is a retired estore item or something. does anyone know? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~pompoms~

mleab

I never win any virtual figurines in the Woodland Wonders Collection when I do the daily things in the Magical Forest. The only virtual figure that I have left to get is the surfing one. When I click on fairies they drop other things but never the virtual figures. Are they going to fix this?

golightly

I just won one yesterday for the first time since I don’t know when.

Comments are closed.