Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 564 replies, has 296 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ems09

there used to be a place you could go and make some kind of profile. here you could make a “wish list” and choose from all the rare items, exclusive item, other stuff. Is this feature still around?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Chocomese

You mean My Page? I don’t remember exactly when it was shut down but its gone now. After the main My Page shut down there was still a little bit of it left but without most of the features and was way more like some simple profile page. Eventually that was removed too.

I haven’t seen the bad fairy on the computer version of Webkinz in a while, Is she still around and how often does she appear?

sayui

I’m trying to complete the challenge called “Keep in Touch.” One of the tasks is to “Play a game of Checkers at the Tournament Arena.” I’ve played many games, but the task isn’t marked as complete. I know that this has been a glitch in prior years. Could you please fix this, Webkinz? Thank you!

Hi!! I just got the game again today, and it looks so different! Can I still get to the Curio Shop and the Job Center? How about other places in the game?

Stormywings

Has anyone else noticed that the baseball and baseball glove can no longer be purchased in the wshop? I found them in the curio shop but they weren’t marked as Arte’s Favorites. Just thought this was weird…

opal13mlm

Was there recently a baseball in the wshop?

Comments are closed.