Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

For about the past week, when my pet asks “after all this playing will you give me a bath?”, I take the little critter to the bathroom, give him/her a bath and this doesn’t satisfy his/her request! Any suggestions? I’ve tried several different bathtubs and it still doesn’t work

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

heythere13

Hi Sally, I have a small issue with my account. It isn’t allowing me to do anything interactive with other pets. whenever I try to enter the park, Webkinz clubhouse or tournament arena it says “couldn’t load Kinzchat server list.” and won’t let me enter. Is there any way you can fix this problem? I would really appreciate it!

flaregirl11

I know this doesn’t apply to this thread, but I was wondering if you have any idea where the Axolotl went from the eStore? I wanted to purchase one but realized that it was taken off the eStore. Is it retired? Thank you!

balletbear5M

HI Sally! I was wondering, is it possible to add a parent account to an existing webkinz account or does it have to be done when the account is first made (to add kinzchat plus)? Thanks! :)

sally
        Key Master

If you didn’t create one when you first made the account, you can make one any time.

balletbear5M

Great! I just wanted to make sure, thank you so much! :)

hi guys, im so sorry that this doesn’t really fit the category but i have nowhere else where it would fit. this is going to sound so weird lol but i had a dream that one of my friends was wearing a shirt that is from webkinz, and i want to find the shirt so i can show them what it looks like because i think its funny, but i cant find it anywhere. im hoping it exists and i didnt just dream it up lol. from what i remember its a pastel yellow sweaater with a white shirt underneath and a pink tie. can anyone help me out??? thank you!

Comments are closed.