Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 564 replies, has 296 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

How come whenever I do a contest there is always a pet named “HollyFox” “Big Stompy” and “R266″ Are these bots to people?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alealee

I’ve been playing Webkinz since 2007. I’ve noticed in the last few years that there are no more figure friends showing when I play my daily Woodland Wonders. I get slop, trees, food, and other things, but no figures. I have one Rare one I have been looking for for the last 13 years, and NO figures are showing up anymore. We used to get cash when it was a figure we already have, but now there are absolutely no figures! Is someone going to put them back into play? or not? If you’re not, that’s really mean, as I only need one more! But I want to know either way.

beeguest

Has anyone else had a problem with the kinzstyle shop? Every time I go to it my game freezes and I have to force stop the game.

For about the past week, when my pet asks “after all this playing will you give me a bath?”, I take the little critter to the bathroom, give him/her a bath and this doesn’t satisfy his/her request! Any suggestions? I’ve tried several different bathtubs and it still doesn’t work

heythere13

Hi Sally, I have a small issue with my account. It isn’t allowing me to do anything interactive with other pets. whenever I try to enter the park, Webkinz clubhouse or tournament arena it says “couldn’t load Kinzchat server list.” and won’t let me enter. Is there any way you can fix this problem? I would really appreciate it!

Comments are closed.