Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

The Kinz Chat Plus chat bar in the Trading Room is glitched for me. I’m able to type in it when I enter the room, but a chat bubble doesn’t pop up on the screen for me. After that I can’t type in the chat bar at all. Can anyone please fix this ASAP. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Does anyone have any tips on finding Zaza the Tricky Zum and Zeela the Zippy Zum? Those are the only two I lack to complete my collection and I can”t seem to find them for anything.

How come whenever I do a contest there is always a pet named “HollyFox” “Big Stompy” and “R266″ Are these bots to people?

alealee

I’ve been playing Webkinz since 2007. I’ve noticed in the last few years that there are no more figure friends showing when I play my daily Woodland Wonders. I get slop, trees, food, and other things, but no figures. I have one Rare one I have been looking for for the last 13 years, and NO figures are showing up anymore. We used to get cash when it was a figure we already have, but now there are absolutely no figures! Is someone going to put them back into play? or not? If you’re not, that’s really mean, as I only need one more! But I want to know either way.

beeguest

Has anyone else had a problem with the kinzstyle shop? Every time I go to it my game freezes and I have to force stop the game.

Comments are closed.