Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

rlla14

This is like day 5 of Kai with Charley winning the Blue Butterfly Greenhouse as the Wish of the Day. Either Kai is very, very, very, very lucky, or there’s a major glitch. Two days I could see it being missed, but it’s been quite a few. Perhaps we need a glitch reporting forum?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I was wondering, what did the Ganz Studio do? I was looking through GanzWorld, and I saw that website, clicked on it, and nothing happened. I presume it was some website that was discontinued?

finnek

Hi! I recently got the Part Time Job Challenge to complete. I’ve done two of the three tasks, but the third one is a problem. It says to add the Employment Office from my dock to my Kinzville map, but there is not Employment Office in my normal dock of items and not in the one with the other buildings. I’ve added every building that was in the dock, but still no Employment Office. I even checked to see if I needed to buy it in the W-Shop, but there isn’t one there. How do I get the Employment Office to add to my map so I can complete this challenge? Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi finnek – I have a couple of suggestion and I hope they help. The Employment Office building will not be in your regular dock. First, go to the Kinzville Map Screen. Your “Map Dock” will be on the right side of the screen if you have something in it. If the map dock is there, you can use the cursor to check the name of the items and move the Emp Office to add it to your map. If you don’t see the Emp Office in the map dock, go to the Wshop and scroll down the categories until you find “Map Stuff”. This category is all stuff you can buy to decorate your map, not your pets’ rooms. Check and see if the Emp Office is for sale. If both these suggestions don’t work, then I would contact Webkinz customer support. These challenge are about 10 years old and some of them have not been updated to the current game. Give customer support the name of the challenge and the step you need help with and why you can’t complete it. Be sure to give your username, but not your password. I had to do this a few

finnek

Hi! I have a map/challenge question. I just got the Part-time Job Challenge. One part of it says to put the Employment Office on the map from the dock. There is no Employment Office in my map dock or my regular dock. There doesn’t seem to be one buyable in the W-Shop. How do I get an Employment Office so I can complete this challenge?

Did Quizzy run out of questions? I just tried to complete today’s calendar question and there wasn’t one. The “question” said “undefined” and there were no answer choices. When I saw this, I was able to leave Quizzy’s before the timer ran out. I returned to Quizzy’s to check the question again, and the same thing appearred. No luck with logging out and back in either or with closing nnd restarting the app.

Today’s question works fine, but yesterday’s is still undefined.

“Today” was May 1.

Comments are closed.