Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

KitCat1973

Every time I try to enter the stadium, it says an error occurred and I get logged out. This has been happening for at least a month. How does this glich get fixed?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

KitCat1973

@webkinzworld why haven’t I received a response about this issue. How do I fix it?

Traveller

@SallyWebkinz Hey there Sally. What is the sofa and chair set being featured in the Ganz showroom in the clubhouse? And will your team be releasing the examination tables seen in Dr Quack’s office in the clubhouse? If they are already out in kinz universe, tell me where I can find them please. Thanks so much. Traveller

Alphaowlbear

Hi there, Traveller – how are you? That pretty couch and reading chair are part of the new Book Nook ?? mystery boxes that will be coming soon. I’m not sure what the new pet is to go with this new theme – maybe it’s the Baby Monkey? The matching rug shown can be rotated so the color can be the same as the couch, or the darker plum color of the reading chair. I really admire the design team for creating new and exciting items each month that include the latest trends in real life. There’s always something to look forward to :-) Cheers! alphacat

Rainb0w

how do I get my old Webkinz pets back

rlla14

Twice recently I’ve won TWO wish tokens on the Wheel of Wishes. BOTH times, only one was awarded. I recall seeing something about this a while back. I wish they’d do something about that glitch. A wish token isn’t enough to hassle the customer service department about, but it adds up over time, and it is probably a real disapointment for newer/younger players.

GinnyRainbow

The missing wish tokens will show if you go to your house then back to where you were. Or you can log off and back on again – if you do that, you can find them in your Special Items tab.

punkylynne

I have a questions about codes. I recently found a few trading card decks with codes and I do not remember if I have entered them or not. If I enter them and they have already been used, will my account be banned?

GinnyRainbow

You will be banned for a day if you enter too many incorrect codes. I’m assuming that also means if you enter codes that have already been used. I don’t know if something happens if you do it too many times because I never tried. Here’s a tip: Whenever I have a printed code, no matter what it’s on (trading cards, pet tags, etc.), I put a checkmark on or near it after I enter it so I know it’s been used.

Alphaowlbear

From my experience with those old trading cards, Go ahead and try the codes – be sure you enter them very carefully because a “2″ can look like an “S” or a “5″ and a “B” can look like an “8″, among others. If the code has already been redeemed, you will receive a message that it has already been used. Best Wishes :-)

Comments are closed.