Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

KitCat1973

Not sure who can help… I am having issues in Adventure Park. Have been attempting to complete the Nibbles Quick Quest 2 for a few months…. it is like it is stuck. It will not let me dig to find the rope to bring back to Boris to complete the Quest, so I can get a new one the next day?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

QOLARx

I can’t dig on some digging points in Adventure Park because they are hidden behind doors. But I need to dig them to complete my quest. What shoud I do?

RoseofRed

I hope this is where I can ask this question. Is Nefaria still floating around for star trade? bc I feel like I haven’t seen her in a while… might just be me though

RoseofRed

Nevermind I saw her lol. but my trade progress has been reset. What can you do haha

alucard

I’m not sure where to post this question, but…does anyone have any advice on the best way to rearrange rooms in Webkinz Classic? One of my accounts has so many rooms that I sometimes can’t find the room, plus I forget what’s in the room! Ha! I have tried moving the rooms around, but since we can’t place a room in an area where it is not touching another room, it’s really hard to organize that many rooms. Other than putting everything, every item, that is in the room, back in the dock, then moving the rooms, I’m at a loss as to how to do this without going nuts! LOL! Any thoughts and suggestions would be most welcomed! Sally Webkinz, I would appreciate your input, too. We really NEED a better way to rearrange rooms. Maybe the ability to sell unwanted rooms, too? I think that would be very helpful. Perhaps more tabs in the Dock to help us organize our items? Thank you for any help you can give me. :-) – alucard (farout1)

RoseofRed

I actually really like the idea of being able to sell or get rid of rooms we dont want.

When trading for prizes with Doug the Collector, I’ve gotten every item up to the Large Gem Finder Trophy and thought the next one was going to be the Carved Gem Fountain but I’ve gotten kinzcash twice in a row now. I use the same webkinz pet every time so I know that isn’t it. Do I need to just keep trying or is the fountain not a prize anymore?

Comments are closed.