Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

1013mom

Hi, I have 99 wish tokens in my counter, however I have several more I could add but I am afraid if I add them to the 99 I already have the counter will go back to 1 and I will loose the 99 token I already have. I know it’s silly to have all these, and not wish but, I have everything from the wish factory I wished for and I am waiting for new items. Can anyone help me with my 99 wish token question. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gabby1960

The Wish Token Machine will show your wish tokens up to 300. After that it still shows 300, but when you add an additional token it will give you your actual token count. I have 349 on one of my accounts. Hope this helps and Merry Christmas – make a wish!

i keep getting banned in the kinzchat plus clubhouse for nothing! all im doing is trading minding my own businuess when BAM i was banned for five minutes. i dont know why. it happened when i was treding and i couldnt trade something i really wanted. can you help?

hey, I’ve been trying to get to the caring valley. can someone tell me how to get there or tell me what its about? love,puppylove22wk

BluEcho

there is not a caring valley now, but if you enter your code you might get a really pretty customizable tree. I did and I love it in my treetop room

hannahsox

The Wacky’s Logout Carnival won’t work!!! It’ll let me hit the launch button on the 1st game, but won’t give me my prize or let me do the next game! Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

huggiebuggy9

Just try logging back on and off again. It should work then.

hannahsox

The Logout Carnival Won’t work! it won’t let me do the 2nd or 3rd games! Help!

1013mom

I have had problems logging out of my accounts s well… I turned off the 3rd party adds in my one account and that seemed to help a little. I have also noticed that the flying pelicans seem to slow down my computer.

Comments are closed.