please help :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives please help :)

This topic contains 4 voices and has 11 replies.

• Author

i really want to get plumpy, candy dreamland dress, and santakinz wallpaper for my sister. if anyone has them plmk and what you would like to trade for it. Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!! :)

i just need the dress and glasses for my sister nothing else :)

also all my friends please post your wishlist :)

dogfish

HI MNM I’ll send the rest today. What do you need for yourself? My wish is for all to have a great Holiday Season and stay off The Best Person forum , I think that kind of thing is unkind. I loved being mentioned by my bff Becky, who can’t be beat in generosity, but just don’t care for that type of competition. TTYL Chloe

lol that is a pretty bad forum. i think you are one of the best people on here though :) you already got me the puppy remember? all i want is to get everyone else good gifts including you :)

i already got the all paper and flooring as a gift but still need the dress and glasses if anyone has them plmk :)

Stealthstorm

Hey! I think I have it, and I’d send the wallpaper to you for free if you give me your user. :D ~SS

dogfish

HI MNM, I can send all, NP I also need to know what you need for yourself for Christmas. I am doing my list now, PLMK ASAP. Your friend, Chloe

I have the santakinz wallpaper! I don’t really care, but I like psi, priceless, old holiday items, (even those aren’t really that much worth it, so tell me what you offer)

hmmm any specific psi? i have lots of holiday items too plmk :)

I need the gumball pit, vip booth, chocolate booth, cocoa power shower, chocolate fountain, ( ya I have a chocolate themed room ) donut pup psi (Whatever it’s called) stylish salon seating, deluxe grooming chair, amethyst bed, peekaboo pond, pizza party perch, crazy confetti chest, championship pool, tennis ball launcher, candy pup tent, ferris wheel lamp, celestial swing, bamboo chute swing, cheeky cat range, cheeky dog grill, chic wardrobe, Max’n and relaxin’ beach chair, playful dust pit, ornate oriental spa, cinnamon bun bed, frozen treats fridge, luxury lounge chair, frozen fun slide, glitz’n glamour disco ball, rainforest sleeping bag, ice tower lookout, ice palace window, turret tower window, tennis ball swing, taste tester fountain, wild flower spa, heart warming tub, chillaxin’ couch, harmony hammock, buffet fruit juicer, French chaise, cool breeze plumage fan, orchid bathtub, red velvet couch, winged piano, bagpiper trampoline, fabulous staircase slide, springtime basket chair, caketop chair, sunflower spa, tie dyed tux, beach side gazebo sorry for all of those but at least it gives you some ideas (?) anyways, if you have any of these for trade, tell me .

hi JesusismyLord i might have tie dye tux, chocolate fountain (is it the zangoz one from the wish factory? i might have a few of those psi but i just got the paper from MORHB but i could try to send you some christmas gifts :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.