Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 4 voices and has 13 replies.

• Author

bgos

Dear readers, I really need help!!!!!!! Does anyone have like banana split seeds, marsh mellow seeds or candy apple seed? If you send me some, I will send a special gift in return!!!!!!!!!!!! My username is bgos. Thanks!!!!!

bgos

I know. I’m sorry I haven’t been on. I’m so confused and busy! Hi.

mollyberger

hi bgos! we have not talked in awhile ! I am sorry about that party you created . you see I kept posting my pet saying things and I was thinking that you maybe could not read them because you would not say anything back. maybe you were and my computer did not show it. i am really sorry. :( this may seem like mover reacting but i am just sorry because after the party we have not talked and i did not know if you were mad or maybe you just had nothing to say. sorry. hope to talk to ya later! your fashionable friend mollyberger

bgos

No I’m not mad at all! You see I could see you saying things but I couldn’t say anything back! See my sister was suppose to come too, but it seems as my party was a glitch because she couldn’t even come! We live in the same house!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sorry I haven’t been replying things have been hay wire! We were cat sitting for a friend and we would have to go there every morning & every night since Christmas eve until Jan. 2. They were in Florida, they have like 10 cats! And they were in different rooms! But I still loved it! And also I had school some times during that I’m home schooled. Sorry, but happy new year!

mollyberger

thx bgos! I can understand how that could be pretty hard to handle! no problem that you haven’t replied to my posts and stuff . talk to ya later!

bgos

Hey Molly! I’m glad you understand! Thanks for understanding! Talk to ya later too!!!!!!!!

I’m homeschooled too! :D

bgos

And they are a rock ‘n’ roll band! Their name is clatter. They sing “Tree Of Secrets”. You should search it! Her hair is purple his hair is red. Their vegetarians. Their names are Joe & Amy!

Dear reader, I am so sorry but I do not have any of them.But I do know how to earn them. Play in the magical forest and you could earn it!

bgos

Okay, what kinda games do you mean? I’m not deluxe.

Hi bgos! I have the banana split plant and the marshmallow plant. :) Sorry…I don’t have extra seeds, but I can send you produce instead for free. Is that ok? PLMK~SC

bgos

Sure!!!!!!! Thanks! That would be nice!

bgos, I’m so sorry I didn’t send you the produce yet. :( I’ve been so busy last month. I have the banana split produce, but my marshmallow plant didn’t harvest yet. As soon as it’s done, I’ll send it to you ASAP. Have a sweet day!~Schweetz

bgos

Thanks! I have a marsh mellow plant, somebody just sent me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Thanks! If you want you can send me the banana split produce. Thanks, that is very generous! Don’t sweat it! I’ve been very busy too! Thanks again!

Hi bgos! That’s great! :D I’ll just send the banana split along with something else. Have a sweet day!~Schweetz

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.