ponyprincess1228′s Wishlist:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ponyprincess1228′s Wishlist:

This topic contains 90 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! I’m ponyprincess1228 but you can call me pony. I have a lot of wants these days so I though I would try and get some. If you have any of these items please let me know and we’ll try to work something out. Thanks! Ponyprincess Wants list:
    PSI:
    Luxury Lounge Chair
    Lilly Pad Trampoline
    Cupcake Bakers Table
    Ribbon Tutu Dress
    Tropical Beach Towel
    Shock Rockin’ Outfit (really want)
    Lightning Lagoon
    Enchanted Toy Chest
    Signature Black Footed Ferret’s PSI
    Sunflower Spa (really want)
    Fine Perfume Bath (really want)
    Red Velvet Couch (really want)
    Love Puppy Couch (really want)
    Ruby Window (really want)
    Cloud Nine Window
    Webkinz Signature Endangered Red Panda’s PSI (really want)
    Doggy Diving Pool (really want)
    Webkinz Signature Endangered Polar Bears PSI
    Warm River Spa
    Silk Sparrow’s PSI
    Fabled Goose’s PSI
    Luck Drangon’s PSI
    Rainbow Rascal’s PSI
    Poofy Poodle’s PSI
    Sleepover Cub’s PSI
    Amethyst Hound’s PSI
    Freaky Forest Tree Perch
    Max’n and Relax’n Beach Chair
    Friendly Forest Window
    Frozen Fun Slide
    Ice Palace Window
    Musical Ice Box
    Heart Air Balloon
    Pom Pom Pattern Rug
    Cozy Log Hideaway
    Radiant Rose Bush
    Orchid Bathtub
    Cedar Toy Trunk
    Spring Melody Harp (really want)
    Remote Rainforest
    Fine Dining Table (really want)
    Winged Window
    Shooting Star Shower
    Peppermint Swirl Slide
    Moonlit Evergreen Tree
    Pet Of The Month Items:
    Rainbow Shower (really want)
    Balloon Blower
    Clothing:
    Sailor Dress and Hat
    Fairy Falls Tira
    Hula Outfit
    Exclusives:
    Fancy Tea Service Cart (retired)
    Other:
    Caring Sights Window

LOVEWEBKINZFOREVERGIRL, Hello! Okay that’s fine. Please let me know if you have it and what you would like. Thanks! CRUISINGAL, Hello! Okay, I’m sorry I don’t have any Webkinz Cares Items for trade at the moment. Is there anything else you would like? PLMK DOGFISH, Hello! Oh wow you must have a lot of my wants. Okay thanks for the info. I will get a haves list posted as soon as I can. Thanks! GUINEAPIGIRL2, Hello! If you do get a Love Puppy and it’s PSI is for trade please let me know. Take care! LAMBTYLER, Hello! Just to be clear I don’t need the Pink Poodles PSI I need the newer purple, pink and blue poodles PSI the French Chaise Couch. If you have that one for trade I will list the wants I have that you need. Sorry for any confusion. Take care!

LambTyler

Ok! That’s fine! Check out my trade list though, to see if there is anything you like ;) Thanks, LT

LambTyler

Hi Pony! I have the poofy poodle PSI! Please take a list at my forum because it has a wish list on it! Thanks! :) ~LT~

LambTyler

And hi dogfish, how have you been? Haven’t been able to chat with you in a while. Hope we can talk again on WW sometime :) Lately I have been into finding the rest of the items I need for my Egyptian theme. Do you have any? Please let me know! :) ~LT~

i might get a love pupppy

cruisingal

Hi Pony, I have the caring sights window. I’m not sure of values, but do you happen to have anything from webkinz cares? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hey, bff, cruise, what else do you need? LMK. Oh, pony, I have all but a few of your wants, no one has the Lucky dragon, I don’t think it was ever released. I don’t have the pom rug and I don’t think I have the heart balloon. Feel free to offer. DF

cruisingal

Hey there BFF! I need one more sofa and armoire and then I’m pretty much finished! You have been super generous already! I saw on another forum, someone has the pieces so I made a list of what I can offer them. I think that trade will hopefully work out. Thanks for asking though! Are you looking for anything? I saw you needed the green budgie sofa. Do you still need it? Please lmk. Thanks,Cruisingal

I might still have my remote rainforest. But I might have traded it away already, I will check soon.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.