ponyprincess1228′s Wishlist:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ponyprincess1228′s Wishlist:

This topic contains 90 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! I’m ponyprincess1228 but you can call me pony. I have a lot of wants these days so I though I would try and get some. If you have any of these items please let me know and we’ll try to work something out. Thanks! Ponyprincess Wants list:
    PSI:
    Luxury Lounge Chair
    Lilly Pad Trampoline
    Cupcake Bakers Table
    Ribbon Tutu Dress
    Tropical Beach Towel
    Shock Rockin’ Outfit (really want)
    Lightning Lagoon
    Enchanted Toy Chest
    Signature Black Footed Ferret’s PSI
    Sunflower Spa (really want)
    Fine Perfume Bath (really want)
    Red Velvet Couch (really want)
    Love Puppy Couch (really want)
    Ruby Window (really want)
    Cloud Nine Window
    Webkinz Signature Endangered Red Panda’s PSI (really want)
    Doggy Diving Pool (really want)
    Webkinz Signature Endangered Polar Bears PSI
    Warm River Spa
    Silk Sparrow’s PSI
    Fabled Goose’s PSI
    Luck Drangon’s PSI
    Rainbow Rascal’s PSI
    Poofy Poodle’s PSI
    Sleepover Cub’s PSI
    Amethyst Hound’s PSI
    Freaky Forest Tree Perch
    Max’n and Relax’n Beach Chair
    Friendly Forest Window
    Frozen Fun Slide
    Ice Palace Window
    Musical Ice Box
    Heart Air Balloon
    Pom Pom Pattern Rug
    Cozy Log Hideaway
    Radiant Rose Bush
    Orchid Bathtub
    Cedar Toy Trunk
    Spring Melody Harp (really want)
    Remote Rainforest
    Fine Dining Table (really want)
    Winged Window
    Shooting Star Shower
    Peppermint Swirl Slide
    Moonlit Evergreen Tree
    Pet Of The Month Items:
    Rainbow Shower (really want)
    Balloon Blower
    Clothing:
    Sailor Dress and Hat
    Fairy Falls Tira
    Hula Outfit
    Exclusives:
    Fancy Tea Service Cart (retired)
    Other:
    Caring Sights Window

pandypwr

Ill send you a zodiac item or two

DOGFISH, Okay great. The couch was awesome. Thank you! I have KC + too so we can talk sometime. Okay so I’ll post my clothing haves first and then if you don’t see anything there let me know and I’ll post the rest. It’s long just a heads up. Clothing part 1:
      Candy Factory Coveralls
      WackyER Zingoz Pants
      (2) WackyER Zingoz Shoes
      (6) WackyER Zingoz Tee Shirts
      (8) Free Ride Zingoz Hats
      (4) WackyER Zingoz Hats
      Campkinz Tee Shirt
      Lifeguard Sweater
      Fred Rover Blazer
      Purple Jean Shorts (WKN exclusive)
      Wizards Apprentice Robe
      (2) White Solar Boots
      Duck Billed Hat
      Sham Rockin’ Bottoms
      Sham Rockin’ Shirt
      Sham Rockin’ Bandana
      (8) Free Ride Zingoz Hats
      Zodiac Earth Costume Top
      Zodiac Fire Pants, Hat, Shoes and Top
      Zodiac Water Top, Pants, and Shoes
      Zodiac Air Costume Top (2) Fabled Top Hats
      White Floppy Hat
      Green Popstar Dress
      (2) Scrambled Tee Shirts
      Diner Waitress Dress
      Webkinz Cafe Uniforms
      White Solar Pants
      White Solar Belt
      (2) White Solar Helmets

dogfish

Hi pony and I am so sorry. I should have told you I need next to nothing. Also sorry my reply is so late, I did camp all week and no tech allowed. I will check your wish list and see if I have extra on some more and just send. The only items I need are new August PSIs/promos and I have them already coming to me soon. We buy all our WW items in bulk, because I like to gift whenever and to whomever. But, don’t confuse me with my BFF Fairy God Mom. LOL That’s her “thing”, too much for little ole me. TTYS DF

CRUISINGAL, Hello! Okay that works. I’ll send it when I log in. My user is the same on here as well. Thank you for the trade in advance! DOGFISH, Hello! Aww you would do that? Thank you very much. That will be a big help to me. You want the retired Pink and White Dog’s PSI the Spiral Pink Roses right? Yes I agree they do take time. Okay well I don’t care whatever works for you. If you don’t mind could I still post my haves list for you to see if there is anything you want for some of the other items on my wishlist? Thanks again!

dogfish

Hi sure post away. Would the red velvet couch be ok? JLMK if you want one of the others. I’ll send tomorrow. all done for the night. Hoping we can reply soon, I also have chat plus if you want to talk about the trade. I keep most of those items on storage accounts, and I am off and on those account all the time. TTYL DF

hey pony would angel costume appeal to you? not the one from halloween but the one you buy for stuffed webkinz and put the codes in. know what i am talking about it is worth 750 kc. i have two of them. i am keeping one and trading one. Texas Girl

TEXASGIRL, Hello! I’m sorry but I don’t need the White Angel Dress. Thank you for offering though. Take care!

dogfish

Hi pony, if you want add this account UN pricelessvault. If you can send me the pink roses, I will send one of your “big wants”, I have all of them, If you want to reply first, that’s OK too. The forums just take so long. I don’t mind sending first, we are both well known here. TTYL DF

CRUISINGAL, Okay that sounds good. I’m not sure of values myself so I’ll ask around and get back to you. Want this to be fair for both of us. Take care! DOGFISH, Hello! Sorry it’s taking me a little while to get back to you. It’s my first forum so I’m trying to get everything straightened out. I’ll post my haves list very soon I promise. Again I’m sorry.

cruisingal

Hey Ponyprincess! Ok, just let me know whenever you’d like to trade. I’ll wait to hear back from you. Thanks, Cruisingal

CRUISINGAL, Hello! I checked and the Sofa for the window is fine. You don’t need to add anything. I’m actually the person who should add a little. The values aren’t off very much but I would still like to add one or two things so when I send the sofa (kinzpost is easier for me. Hope you don’t mind.) to you I’ll include some other things to even it out if that’s okay with you. Or if you like I can give you a list and you can pick. I don’t care either way. I don’t think we are friends so one of us will have to add the other. Let me know. Take care!

cruisingal

Hi ponyprincess. My username is cruisingal (same as here). Please send a friend request. Kinzpost is fine. Thanks, cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.