ponyprincess1228′s Wishlist:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ponyprincess1228′s Wishlist:

This topic contains 90 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! I’m ponyprincess1228 but you can call me pony. I have a lot of wants these days so I though I would try and get some. If you have any of these items please let me know and we’ll try to work something out. Thanks! Ponyprincess Wants list:
    PSI:
    Luxury Lounge Chair
    Lilly Pad Trampoline
    Cupcake Bakers Table
    Ribbon Tutu Dress
    Tropical Beach Towel
    Shock Rockin’ Outfit (really want)
    Lightning Lagoon
    Enchanted Toy Chest
    Signature Black Footed Ferret’s PSI
    Sunflower Spa (really want)
    Fine Perfume Bath (really want)
    Red Velvet Couch (really want)
    Love Puppy Couch (really want)
    Ruby Window (really want)
    Cloud Nine Window
    Webkinz Signature Endangered Red Panda’s PSI (really want)
    Doggy Diving Pool (really want)
    Webkinz Signature Endangered Polar Bears PSI
    Warm River Spa
    Silk Sparrow’s PSI
    Fabled Goose’s PSI
    Luck Drangon’s PSI
    Rainbow Rascal’s PSI
    Poofy Poodle’s PSI
    Sleepover Cub’s PSI
    Amethyst Hound’s PSI
    Freaky Forest Tree Perch
    Max’n and Relax’n Beach Chair
    Friendly Forest Window
    Frozen Fun Slide
    Ice Palace Window
    Musical Ice Box
    Heart Air Balloon
    Pom Pom Pattern Rug
    Cozy Log Hideaway
    Radiant Rose Bush
    Orchid Bathtub
    Cedar Toy Trunk
    Spring Melody Harp (really want)
    Remote Rainforest
    Fine Dining Table (really want)
    Winged Window
    Shooting Star Shower
    Peppermint Swirl Slide
    Moonlit Evergreen Tree
    Pet Of The Month Items:
    Rainbow Shower (really want)
    Balloon Blower
    Clothing:
    Sailor Dress and Hat
    Fairy Falls Tira
    Hula Outfit
    Exclusives:
    Fancy Tea Service Cart (retired)
    Other:
    Caring Sights Window

HELLOPRETTYPANDA, So my friend got back to me and here’s were our values stand. My side: Total: 170,000-230,000. Your side: Total: 240,000-292,000. The difference is about 62,000. Now your items are very sought after and many people would give a lot for them. I could give a list of some higher valued items I have that I could add or we could leave it this way. I do not care. It’s up to you. Please let me know your thoughts.

Hey Pony! Thanks for taking the trouble to look at the values: it’s really helpful. However, I am no longer in need of the Year 3 trophy, as a very kind friend sent it over to me. I’ll take another look at your trade list, though. I did want to let you know that it had slipped my mind that I had offered the charm tiara to another friend of mine, whose account had expired. But now, their account is back on, so I might have to keep hold of that tiara until my friend and I get things sorted out. Sorry for any inconvenience, but perhaps this may balance out the values a little more. Either way, I’m terribly sorry for any inconvenience, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I think up my newer trade and wish list. Thanks for being patient with me, its much appreciated. ~Mel

HELLOPRETTYPANDA, Hello! I’m so glad you like some of my items! I love all the ones you have. I really hope we can work something out. I want this to be fair for both of us and I’m not good with values so I asked a friend of mine who is if she would help us out. I told her about our trade but it might take a few days for her to get back to me so if that’s alright with you I think I’ll wait and see what she says.

Hiya Pony! I have the Doggie Diving Pool, the Fairy Falls Tiara, Hula Costume Top, Ribbon Tutu Dress and Frozen Fun Slide. I really like your blue and pink rompers, as well as your year three trophy. Let me know what kind of an offer would be alright with you. Thanks! ~Mel

LAMBTYLER, Thank you for trying to help this trade along and for looking up the values. What you mentioned sounds good to me. I’ll add you. You’ll know it’s me. Would you like to kinzpost or meet?

LambTyler

Hey pony. Sorry I didn’t have the items on my account when we met, I probably should have gotten them earlier. We could do kinzpost if you want, at least to start. I can send over the butterfly outfit (2 parts) and the blue lava lamp, and you can send the whimsical window, screwy lamp and the candles or something. Whatever works for you. I don’t know if this will post today, so I will hold off sending for the day. Thanks for the trade though! Lamb

LambTyler

Never mind! So glad we finally got the trade done and I love the items!! Thanks! LT

LAMBTYLER, Okay thanks for looking up all that. I can’t give you an answer right now because I have to wait on something. I didn’t not want to reply. I’ll give you a definite answer as soon as I can. Take care!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.