Post your trading list here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Post your trading list here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  WhoKnew27 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

I will start with mine. it is very long… My trade list is….
    Ketchup bottle suit (no hat)
    Holiday spirit slide
    Holiday spirit swing
    Full b and w cat
    Full elephant
    Hypnotic glasses (spins)
    Gem flooring
    Dice kinz trophie
    Mad scientest googles
    Full mummy
    Pink ears
    Prismatic chair (valued)
    Super bed box
    Prehistoric stove
    Turtle wadding pool
    Tye dye frog telescope
    Golden retriever treadmal
    Fluffington chair
    Cat tramp
    Silly skeleton mask (year three)
    Winterfest hoddie holiday item
    Enchanted tiara
    Clown fish psi tv
    Lorax stuff
    Kid kiddne table ( old wshop)
    Blue zircon gemster
    Most gem lamps
    Dragon poster
    Enchanted mirror
    Welcome balloons
    Emerald tv
    Zircon couch
    Designer bag
    Christmas tree year three
    Poinsettia candles
    Sapphire bathtub
    Garnet desk poster and chair
    Green lamp valued
    Berry farm window
    Paperweight blue crystal
    So mod scotter
    Webkinz year 7troohie
    Amethyst tiara
    Martain costume
    Sailor tunic
    Snow queen dress
    Winterfest stuff
    Gift box shoes
    Kinz air pilote shirt
    Christmas party packages
    Purple wizard full
    Tennis ball swing
    Blue moon lagoon
    Halloween bed
    Lightning lagoon
    Bakin snake stove true blue
    True blue bird bath
    Sleeping dragon bed
    Phoniex bed
    Volcano pet of the month
    Lava dragon bed

Narnian, i do have the Sapphire bath still, but I never had the Topaz stuff. If you look at my list it was not on there. were you thinking of a different gem psi and wrote a different one? I just never had topaz. I can do sapphire for maybe a sig.

Narnian100

I actually dont any sig i want to trade but I would trade 2 reg psi for it I put up a list somewhere on this forum if you want to check it out.:D

msgerl

I am looking for the zodiac earth shoes and fire shirt. I have lots of extras of the other zodiac clothes for trade.

msgerl, I have the zodiac earth shoes if you would like them.

Narnian100

Hey spotpuppy I posted on a lot of pages that i need the saphire bathtub and tppaz sink and toilet .If you still have them would you trade them for sig psi or reg psi?

JRS1

SPOT – Hi! I’ll still interested in your Super Bed Box. Do you have anything in mind you would like for it or could you post a wish list? Thanks!

i really want the cow PSI (milk truck) the gold and white cat PSI (Milk Carton Fridge) the poodle PSI (pretty poodle Vanity) the monkey PSI (monkey business sofa) the cheeky monkey PSI (Banana Hammock) the Clydesdale PSI (Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace) the yellow lab PSI (lap it up pool) btw these are just things that i think would be cool to have. no hesitation if you do not have these things!! ok i will go on. the silverback gorilla PSI ( Mysterious Pool) and the Floral Fox PSI ( Fantastic Flowerbed) and here are the things i will offer for any of these things… Pink Scooter, Mine Cart, Swan boat car, Loader Lounger, Bumper Car, Ice Resurfacer, Toy Purse, TV dinner (object not food), Glass of Lemonade (item not food), Carmel Cocoa (item not food), Island Bunny Bobblehead, Model Jet Plane, 2 Gum ball Machines, Bouquet of Balloons, Arte Plush toy (2 if you want), Welcome Balloon, Ship in a Bottle, Inflatable Palm Tree, Flower Well, Marshmallow Seeds, Bramble Circlet, Chic Black dress, Reindeer slippers, Tween Queen Dress, Magic W shades, Jumbo sunglasses (blue), Lunar Boots, Charm Fairy Top, Magic Charm Forest Good Fairy T-shirt, clown nose, Pink diving bell helmet, Amethyst Tiara, Polished ice dress, Zangoz slippers, Santakinz sleeping cap, Superhero Outfit, Flower hair clip, Conch Shell, well ya its long but if you have one of those PSI’s That you are willing to trade, you choose one of the things that i will trade. also if you want to offer something else, LMK!!! -Hannahsurfergirl12233 Thanks

Narnian100

Hey Hannah sufgirl I have the prettty poodle vanity. do you by any chance have the love spaniel psi?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.