- pransser’s small trades/wants list -

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives - pransser’s small trades/wants list -

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

pransser

hey all. c:
    i see i’ve been gone for awhile, lol, but i’m back for a bit. ><
    but anyways, i have a few things for trade at the moment, not much, but..

- haves -
    cat hat
    summer rose shoes
    lily pad dress
    melody
    enchanted elven pipe organ
    icing on the cake gazebo
    tyrannical rex slide
    rainbow fountain of wow

i have more, but that’s all i’m going to list since i don’t want everyone going to offer on the others. :P
    but feel free to post a wants list, because i may have something on it too (priceless and promo included)

- wants -
    round sail cap
    sail blouse
    sail dress
    scuba belt
    swirl
    charm
    cat feet

thanks, and lmk! :3

Hi! I have charm, swirl and sailor’s dress, and I’m interested in your melody hat and cake gazebo. Do you have orange army?

User is helloprettypanda, btw. Feel free to send an FR. Thanks, and have a good day!

LexyMonster

I would trade ANYTHING I have for the lily pad dress… unfortunately I don’t have anything on your wish list…

Sorry, I don’t have anything on your list. But for the T Rex slide, I’ll trade you any of these items: Golden Hippo Fridge, Contessa Candle Lamp, Samauri Armor Stand, 2011 Touring Van, Pile of Persian Pillows, Railway Dreams Super Bed, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, Kinz Style Shop clothes, Tropical Island souvenirs, Stone Temple Walls, or Aztec Pyramid Wallpaper. I will even trade you three of these items for the T Rex if you choose the smaller items of these. Oh, and I can get you the Sailor Tunic from the Kinz Style shop, is that the sailor blouse you’re talking about? And if you have the purple spiderweb witch hat, I will trade with you for that too!

Hi pransser. Nice to ‘see’ you again. I have Charm for trade, but I have all that you listed. Was wondering if you’d happen to have any of the following: Promo- Wintery Window, Dog Bone Couch (Yellow), Blooming Garden Shed; Other- Caring Sights Window; PSI- Super Sugar Swing (Sugar Rush Butterfly), Lovely Tree Swing (Love Puffin), Swing in the Sky (Rainbow Rascal), Dawn of Time Window (Pterodactyl), Shooting Star Shower (Virgo Horse); WKF- Fancy Forest Dress. Sorry, that was rather long lol. LMK, and if not, I’m sure we can work something out if you’re still interested in Charm. Thanks!

^^^Just to add to the PSI section of things I’m looking for are the Log Lodge Pool (Sig. Beaver) and the Bamboo Chute Slide (Sig. Panda). Thanks.

ferretfriend

Hi Buddy. Haven’t seen you in forever :P Do you need any of these? Sorry trade format won’t work for me :P Summer rose shirt, Summer fun Dress, Fairy Cloak, Rockerz Poodle top, Full Rockerz horse, Cupcake gazebo, Fountain if wow, Alps recue station, LMK!!! Sorry its not much rofl.

pransser

hi ferret. c: i know, ohmygosh, haha. how have you been? off that list i did like the summer rose shirt, summer fun dress, and alps rescue station..what were you looking for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.