- pransser’s small trades/wants list -

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives - pransser’s small trades/wants list -

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

pransser

hey all. c:
    i see i’ve been gone for awhile, lol, but i’m back for a bit. ><
    but anyways, i have a few things for trade at the moment, not much, but..

- haves -
    cat hat
    summer rose shoes
    lily pad dress
    melody
    enchanted elven pipe organ
    icing on the cake gazebo
    tyrannical rex slide
    rainbow fountain of wow

i have more, but that’s all i’m going to list since i don’t want everyone going to offer on the others. :P
    but feel free to post a wants list, because i may have something on it too (priceless and promo included)

- wants -
    round sail cap
    sail blouse
    sail dress
    scuba belt
    swirl
    charm
    cat feet

thanks, and lmk! :3

pransser

**new wants list**
      sail dress
      sail blouse
      round sail cap
      vampiress veil
      swirl
      charm
      white ears
      jack-o-lantern hat (priceless)
      deer antlers
      green swim

dogfish

Hi pransser, good to see you playing again. I can send a few of your wants, all I ask is you don’t send me any items back, Please. happy to help, TTYL DF (Chloe)

pransser

@helloprettypanda: i’ll be sure to check it out in a bit. :3 thanks for saving them! c:
      @Louie: we must be twins. o.o xD aha, you don’t have to if you don’t want to, was just trying to help a friend. ^.^

Louieabeast

Wow at the same time I return to webkinz so do you xD hmm *stares at wish list* at the moment I don’t have anything but do you want me to return the favor you did to me in like February? c: ~The Teenage Girl Called Louie

pransser

@dinosaurtracker13: hi, sorry i don’t need any of those right now, thanks for stopping by though!
      @LexyMonster: that’s okay, what do you have? c:
      @helloprettypanda: i still need all of those. :3 i do have army, but it’s not for trade as of right now, anything else you were needing? i will send you a request from pransser1 later tonight hopefully.

Okie dokie, I understand :). I got the request (thanks for saving me some work), and will save those items for you. In the meantime, feel free to check out my wishlist forum. Thanks! ~helloprettypanda~

Would sail dress for melody or gazebo be an alright trade for you? TY, and let me know if either of these offers appeal. Thanks! ~Mel~

pransser

it’s nice to see you to. c: how have you been? this is rrally bad of me, aha, but i don’t have any of those right now, i’m sorry. :/ if you’d like, i could try to find some, or otherwise i have the following: cat shirt, cat pants, mix matched tights, red velvet couch (promo psi), witch hat, full rock outfit, sweatheart bed, and some others. i have no problem looking for some of the things you mentioned though. (:

pransser

@AIW this is to you ^^

I figured this was directed at me but wasn’t totally sure lol. I’ve been fine thanks, hope you have been as well. Ok, not a problem. I was just throwing some things out there. Also on the hunt for a Candy Cane Canopy Bed or Sweet Tooth Sofa, which I don’t believe I listed. If you happen to come across any items that I listed, that’d be great. I’ll keep the Tiara on hold for you if you’d like since I don’t do much trading outside of the forums these days. LMK, thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.