- pransser’s small trades/wants list -

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives - pransser’s small trades/wants list -

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

pransser

hey all. c:
    i see i’ve been gone for awhile, lol, but i’m back for a bit. ><
    but anyways, i have a few things for trade at the moment, not much, but..

- haves -
    cat hat
    summer rose shoes
    lily pad dress
    melody
    enchanted elven pipe organ
    icing on the cake gazebo
    tyrannical rex slide
    rainbow fountain of wow

i have more, but that’s all i’m going to list since i don’t want everyone going to offer on the others. :P
    but feel free to post a wants list, because i may have something on it too (priceless and promo included)

- wants -
    round sail cap
    sail blouse
    sail dress
    scuba belt
    swirl
    charm
    cat feet

thanks, and lmk! :3

ferretfriend

OH NO!!! Is there some way I am able to help with that? No there isn’t… is there?

pransser

it’s alright..i’ll figure something out. ^^

pransser

pransser expired, so i need to try to find either a deluxe membership or estore points to renew. ><

ferretfriend

Rofl… Yeah I know what you mean.. If I can find my summer fun dress……. A package may magically appear in your account soon… lol… If i can find it :P

clarissais93

hey are your melody for trade? i have a sailor tunic idk if that is what you mean by blouse but if you need it let me know.

ferretfriend

Hi Pransser!!! Haha sorry the forums have slowed down a lot so I haven’t checked this in a while then I went on vacation lol. :P I still have the summer rose shirt and the summer fun dress, not sure if I have the alps station anymore, though… So so sorry!! I don’t need much for them, What would you offer…? Or they could turn up in someone’s Inbox in the next hour………

pransser

Haha, I noticed. It’s been impossible to figure anything out LOL. It’s okay on the ALPS Station. c: Can I get back to you on what I could offer within the next few days? I also have a lot of trades going on right now; so I’m not really sure of what I still have available LOL.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.