Pransser’s Trade Thread

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Pransser’s Trade Thread

This topic contains 84 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

pransser

Hey guys, so….here’s my trading list. LMK if any of y’all need, and if so what stuff you could offer….
    Elf Shoes
    Plumpy Glasses
    Cat Shirt
    Cat Feet
    Jack O’ Lantern Hat
    White Ears
    Green Swim Bottoms
    Green Swim Top
    Charm Tiara
    Elf Hat
    Swirl
    WZ x2
    Cat Pants x2
    Witch Hat
    Deer x2
    Orange Army
    Cat Hat
    Brown Belt x2
    Round Sail Cap
    Sail Blouse
    Sea Captain Blazer
    Sea Captain Hat
    Sail Dress
    Sea Captain Trousers
    Sea Captain Belt
    Sea Captain Shoes
    White Sail Trousers
    Black Sail Shoes
    Boy Sail Top
    Lily Pad Dress
    Licorice Dress
    Ketchup Outfit (Top & Hat)
    Burger Costume
    Fun in the Sun Suit
    Emo Jeans
    Pink Explorer Hat
    Craving Candy Hat
    Science Goggles
    Scuba Belt
    Shuts
    Rock Jacket
    Torn
    Slips
    Black Belt
    Rockerz Puppy Outfit (Hat, Shirt, Pants, & Shoes)
    Seashell Shoes
    Topaz Gem Car
    Story Time Throne (Fabled Goose PSI)
    Pyro Performance Stage (Rockerz Raccoon)

ferretfriend

Scratch that, Sorry! I traded cat feet for cat hat, so if you need that, Let me know

AGENTFRANKJR

hi Pransser! i was wondering if you still have the shuts…. what would you trade them for?

cutieny2008

Hey, AGENT! I have a pair of shuts too, so if pransser does not reply, I could trade with you. JLMK! :D

ferretfriend

Hiya Pransser!! I was wondering if you still had the brown belt or lily pad dress for trade? LMK, Thanks! I have Cat feet and a few other things I could trade

SMG & SMG2

Hey FerretFriend! I have the Lily Pad Dress and am willing to trade it. LMK your offer, and maybe we can discuss a trade? Thanks!

Ailuropoda

Pransser, THANK YOU!!

Louieabeast

Pransser I lost a lot today XD I bought a topaz pup and named her FallingInReverse :3 (after you left I lost brown belt, white ears, and deer; traded plumpy, scuba belt, and jack o lantern) also now have 9,000 saved up for a wolf so far

dogfish

Louie, excuse me, but when you say you “lost” these items, do you mean you traded these items? You did get the 8,000 points I sent , Right? I’m always happy to help anyone that is also kind and polite. Good Luck Trading, DF

Louieabeast

Yes but then I tried to trade white ears, deer, and brown belt for like 10,000 estore points (yeah it didn’t turn out well) also tried to trade fabled goose psi for like 20,000 and lost that too but sent 2,000 before the trade (both times they ran off with my stuff) then latter traded scuba belt, plumpy, and pumpkin hat for 7,000 and traded fun in the sun suit and wolf psi for 4,000 so then in total had like 21,500 and bought the topaz pup so now I have 9,000 and a third of the items I started out with (now only have full elf, catnd leopard psi, ice cream scoop snail psi, periodot table, opal table, and the sig psi) .-. So I have now been tricked 3 times in the past week

Louieabeast

Also I now have topaz gemster and estore waffle wallaby psi

SMG & SMG2

Louieabeast, I was wondering what you would like for your Topaz Gemster? I am not in a very big need for it, but if I can get a good trade out of it, I would be willing to trade for it! :) Lmk if you need anything else besides Estore Points, because I currently do not have any! Thank you!

JRS1

PRASSNER – What do you want for Burger Costume?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.