Pransser’s Trade Thread

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Pransser’s Trade Thread

This topic contains 84 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

pransser

Hey guys, so….here’s my trading list. LMK if any of y’all need, and if so what stuff you could offer….
    Elf Shoes
    Plumpy Glasses
    Cat Shirt
    Cat Feet
    Jack O’ Lantern Hat
    White Ears
    Green Swim Bottoms
    Green Swim Top
    Charm Tiara
    Elf Hat
    Swirl
    WZ x2
    Cat Pants x2
    Witch Hat
    Deer x2
    Orange Army
    Cat Hat
    Brown Belt x2
    Round Sail Cap
    Sail Blouse
    Sea Captain Blazer
    Sea Captain Hat
    Sail Dress
    Sea Captain Trousers
    Sea Captain Belt
    Sea Captain Shoes
    White Sail Trousers
    Black Sail Shoes
    Boy Sail Top
    Lily Pad Dress
    Licorice Dress
    Ketchup Outfit (Top & Hat)
    Burger Costume
    Fun in the Sun Suit
    Emo Jeans
    Pink Explorer Hat
    Craving Candy Hat
    Science Goggles
    Scuba Belt
    Shuts
    Rock Jacket
    Torn
    Slips
    Black Belt
    Rockerz Puppy Outfit (Hat, Shirt, Pants, & Shoes)
    Seashell Shoes
    Topaz Gem Car
    Story Time Throne (Fabled Goose PSI)
    Pyro Performance Stage (Rockerz Raccoon)

Louieabeast

Hey guys, pransser is it ok if I look for estore points on your chat???? I’m trying to get 12,000 estore points to save my webkinz account from expiring soon ~The Black Lab You Guys Call Louie

ok thank you all of the people I have traded with told me they were signature so I had no other idea but I would not want to cheat anyone out on a trade so thank you

Puppy, no problem, just wanted to make sure you knew. :) Didn’t mean to intrude! Have a great day and good luck trading!

pransser I’m so sorry I haven’t made a list yet but here you go. Any of these three would be great … zicron sofa (estore zicron puppy psi), punk stunt stage (rockerz monkey psi), most superbeds, cell phone sofa, tye dyed pickup truck, clover patched couch (signature), wild game gourmet BBQ (signature), mangrove treasure trove (signature?), countryside gazebo (signature), down under burrow (signature), bunny hoodie top and bottoms, some kinzstyle clothes (just ask), full santa kinz, full pink diving suit, rockerz cow shoes, mad scientist coat, kinz air pilot top (estore winged tiger top), tons of trophies, and more but I have to go so I’ll tell you later

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that the Clover Patched Couch is a Signature Endangered Exclusive, not a Signature PSI. The Mangrove Treasure Trove is the regular Manatee PSI (it may be retired, not sure), not a Sig. PSI. Also, the Countryside Gazebo is the regular Opossum PSI, not a Sig. and the Down Under Burrow is the regular Wombat PSI, not a Sig. Hope that helps.

PRANSSER- Okay, hmm, let me see…Here are some things I have to offer: Army, Emerald Gemster, Emerald TV, Elf Shoes, Sea Cap’t Shoes, and Sea Cap’t Hat (Picky). LMK if you see anything of interest. Thanks. :)

forest85

I would like WZ jeans. I have amanda pandas dress.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.