priceless clothes forums!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives priceless clothes forums!!!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  toryrace 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

Lol, I have a sailor suit blouse for trade. Anyone have an offer?

hey catcora you on right now??

Catcora15 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 05:08 PM

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:29 AM
      Hey doe anyone have cat feet?? I’m offering plumpy and shuts (a little bit desperate here) :P
      tigerstripe

Hey tigerstripe, I would be willing to trade my cat feet for plumpy and shuts. PLMK if you still need them. Add me my user is Catcora15. I’m usually in blue zone in Kinzchat +

No way for real?? rofl. Anyway, i’m so sorry for not replying sooner, i was on vacation. I would be more than happy to do the trade!! Feel free to meet me or send (if we send i’ll send first- I trust you :) ) and friend me @ tigerstripe21! Thanks so much!
      tigerstripe

toryrace wrote on 2012-06-22 at 08:09 PM

Sorry it was on one of my pets i get it RIGHT NOW!!
      b
      -toryrace-

Oh, LOL. It’s fine! And sorry about logging off… I had to eat dinner. I’m about to log back in, and I’ll be in a Light Blue trading room.

toryrace

Sorry it was on one of my pets i get it RIGHT NOW!!
      b
      -toryrace-

toryrace wrote on 2012-06-22 at 07:30 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-20 at 11:10 AM

toryrace wrote on 2012-06-19 at 09:54 PM
      I have 3-d glasses and silver dress.I also have a rose party dress-Anyone want them?I Really want to trade thr rose party dress 4 gold dress.
      -toryrace-

Hi, ToryRace! I love your Rose Party Dress. I do not have a Gold Dress, but I do have an extra Fire Queen Robes or Pink Butterfly Dress for it. LMK if either sounds good. :)

Ohh,I would like the Fire Queen Robe.By the way I want to meet at 9:00am or 8:00pm and the color light blue.WhAT TIME SOUNDS BEST 4 U?LMK
      -toryrace-

How about 8:00 p.m. today Webkinz time? What is your username so I can add and find you in the Clubhouse? Mine is eggyeaster. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.