Priceless Clothing For trade And Wanted

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Clothing For trade And Wanted

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  momstarshollywood 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Title Says it all. Lmk
    </p>

Do you still have plumpy? I have swan if thats fair and torn and red rock jeans and some other stuff but im banned from kinz chat plus till november something-th but you can still add me and we can trade in regular kinzchat USERNAME:babysquirt101
      thx<3

leopold

Louieabeast wrote on 2012-10-28 at 10:53 AM

ALP111 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 08:30 AM

momstarshollywood wrote on 2012-10-27 at 03:36 PM
      Title Says it all. Lmk

LOL! Heya! I have two extra Cat Shirts and am willing to trade them for fair offers. I also have a Sun’s Embrace Bed (Mystical Panda PSI) for trade, which I have had for a long time now. I have no idea what the new promos are since I have been away for so long, so can someone list them starting from April? Thanks!
      ALP111

Hi ALP, I am interested in your cat shirts but all I REALY have are plumpy, army, hula top, safari hat, and charm :b Well if you like any of those let me know… Also if pransser sees this OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IN RETURN :D
      ps: I just got banned from plus till next month

OMG i havent heard from you in a long time ( i sound like a mother with her son lol)

nutty_buddy

Title Says it all. Lmk

LOL! Heya! I have two extra Cat Shirts and am willing to trade them for fair offers. I also have a Sun’s Embrace Bed (Mystical Panda PSI) for trade, which I have had for a long time now. I have no idea what the new promos are since I have been away for so long, so can someone list them starting from April? Thanks!
      ALP111

ALP

Oh my gosh, I will try to get a list together for you of promos but the ones I can think of….the gem cars, fun in the sun dress, lilly pad dress, licorice dress, pumpkin mobile, sour gumball seeds (though there is a glitch right now and they can’t be traded) but I know there are more. What would you like for the sun embrace bed??? I can do estore points if that would be something you would be interested in :P LMK because I can also make a list :)

NB

Louieabeast

Title Says it all. Lmk

ALP111

Hi ALP, I am interested in your cat shirts but all I REALY have are plumpy, army, hula top, safari hat, and charm :b Well if you like any of those let me know… Also if pransser sees this OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IN RETURN :D

ps: I just got banned from plus till next month

ALP111

Title Says it all. Lmk

ALP111

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.