Priceless, Promo & more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless, Promo & more for trade!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hello Everyone! I’m wanting to do some “Last minute trading” here before school starts back. I’m gonna be in 10th grade so I’m gonna have so much more homework and projects to do therefore I won’t be able to get on Webkinz much. So, here’s my priceless, promo, and more items that I have for trade.

Clothing:
    *Full Hula (Shirt, Skirt, Hat)
    Scuba (Shirt, Pants, Mask, Shoes)
    Sailors Suit Dress (x2)
    *Pink Explorer Boots
    Wacky Jeans
    *Cotton Candy Jacket (Promo)
    Lilly Pad Dress (Promo)
    Elf Hat

Items:
    Emerald Gemster
    Topaz Gemster
    Amethyst Gemster
    Spring Melody Harp (Spring Songbird PSI)
    *Rock Around the Croc Clock (Candy Croc PSI)
    *Balance Perch (Libra Eagle PSI)
    *Fiery Fountain (Sizzling Swan PSI)
    *Zircon Sofa (Birthstone Zircon Pup PSI)
    Candy Pup Tent (Candy Pup PSI)
    Chillaxin’ Couch (Peace n’ Love Pup PSI)
    Tyrannical Rex Slide (Promo)
    Rainbow Fountain of Wow (Promo)
    Haunted Elven Pipe Organ (Promo)

Here is what I am looking for:
    Sailors Hat
    Sea Capt’n Shoes
    Sailors Suit Blouse
    Candy Dreamland Dress
    Bean Bag Bed (Sweetheart Pup PSI)

I will put more items that I have for trade and that I am looking for if the forum goes up. Also, if the item has a star (*) beside it, that means that I’m kinda picky over it. Thanks to everyone!!

~Fashionbugg123

Hey Ladytrader!! Glad to talk again :) I’d love to do that trade, but are you sure Hula is enough for you? Thank you!! ~Fashionbugg123

dogfish

Hi fashionbugg, I can offer any three of your wants for your gemsters. JLMK pick the ones you want me to send and add me clo91. and clo92 Maybe your zircon sofa also, that would pretty much do in your wants list for now, since you are getting the candy dress from Lady. Is it the round cap or capt, cap you need? LMK if I need to add or if this is ok, DF

Dogfish, Hi! Sorry, the Emerald Gemster is gone, someone just asked for the Topaz, but the Amethyest is still avalible! Also, what would your offer on the Zicron Sofa be if you still like it. Thank you!! ~Fashionbugg123

dogfish

Hi, that’s OK, I have all the gemsters, just always need more. I gift a lot. How about the zircon sofa and the balance perch? Just tell me what you want for them and I’ll be happy to trade with you. I have six storage accounts so more than likely have almost anything you need. Yep, we take our WW serious around here, LOL JLMK DF

Hi Dogfish, I still have the Zicron Sofa and the Balance Pearch, if you are still interested. Sorry btw, I just seen your post.. I’m really looking for the Bean Bag Bed, the Sweetheart Pup’s PSI. Thank you! ~Fashionbugg123

Aww……. I don’t have anything that you want! :’( I took lots of interest in a few of your items, but it seems my items won’t qualify for any of yours. :(

Nineand9

Hi, I have full ketchup would you possibly be willing to trade something? If not that’s OK.

Galaya

I would love to trade you anything for the candyland dreamland dress my UN is spokanegirl7

ladytrader77

Hey FASHIONBUGG Long time no hear, lol! I am interested in the hula outfit. I have the Candy Dreamland Dress and I have a thread “looking for these” you can peruse as I posted all my trade items and it is fairly long. let me know, thanks much (nanacrazy/ladytrader)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.